The subject: [url removed, login to view]
Currently, I have basic tables with photos pointing to each vehicle (Make, Model, Chassis Code aka Year)
I would like to create a central vehicle selector drop down, and integrate it into the home page, right in the center of the page.
- Customer Selects the Vehicle > Takes to a page of products associated to the vehicle.
- - Customer sees filters for specific category of parts
- - - Customer clicks on the filter he wants to only display the products for that category
- - - - All the other filter categories become transparent or perform some type of graphic action to became less visible, but still visible enough, or an option to select an additional filter via 1-click action.
- - - - - As the filters fade in and out, the products on the page fade/fly in and out in correspondence with the filter selection. (Prefer that the page doesn't reload every time a filter is selected/deselected.
Ultimatley, I would love to have multilevel filter system where I can break down the categories to 2 or 3 levels, as well as have a filter specifically for "brand names".
Someone with basic automotive knowledge is a HUGE plus.
I can provide much detailed desired level of Filters/Categories if needed.