A well known Italy pizza brand will be running a year-long campaign to keep their Free Delivery service top-of-mind for consumers. To supplement this campaign (and increase the brand's new gaming association), our company has proposed a simple, 8-bit web-based game be created.
Please note that all artwork will be done by Sauce, we just require the base game and the artwork will be supplied.
At the moment, the consumer journey is as follows (but this is subject to the proposal process, ie. if your proposal has a different mechanic in mind, we can adjust accordingly) :
- user opens the brand's app and places order.
- after payment, messaging appears that says "while you wait, why don't you play our game and
stand a chance to win a free pizza?". The user then clicks on a link / button.
- The link/button opens a web browser/micro site (created by Sauce) which houses the game. The
user should then play the game. Once the game is completed, the user should have the option to
submit their score to either the app, social media, website or any combination of the three. This score will be used to determine winners for a competition mechanic.
- The game that is proposed must be simple enough that consumers of ANY gaming experience can play and enjoy it (easy to learn, difficult to master)
The game should not be data heavy as our consumers are very money and data conscious.
Brand objectives to be met with this project:
- Keep the brand top-of-mind when consumers think of pizza delivery
- Increase off-peak frequency
- Ensure the whole Free Delivery campaign addresses all touch points available to the brand.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $33/heure pour ce travail
Hi, Let me know if you want to talk about this. Here are the web games I've worked on: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] I am currently working on Chess.