Hi Tamzania, I hope you are well. I'm ready to start working on the template for the front of the card! This is probably the most important piece of the project. Rather than pay you per hour, I figured it will be easier to pay you a set amount per piece. I hope you agree that $40AUD is a suitable price for this template plus one piece of card art (please tell me if you don't agree) - considering that after you make your initial submission of the template , you may need to make a few adjustments until it's perfect.
STYLE: Similar to Yugioh and Magic the Gathering (if you are not familiar with these cards, please look on Google Images for inspiration).
COLOURS: Golden rim and features, brown or blue (the same blue as the back of the card) background (up to you – style it as you wish).
- Space for the name of the card at the top, in the largest font.
- A small space for the card classification/type in one corner of the card.
- Space and a golden border for the image/art, which is to be the focus of the user's attention, and take up a majority of space on the card.
- In the top right-hand side, space for a 'strength' cost of the card (maybe denoted by a letter S, or a strength-related symbol).
- Space for two other statistics (might be health, cost, etc) of the card (symbols not yet needed for these).
- Space under the image for a body of text (for a description and attributes).
- Medieval-themed design for the background, possibly reminiscent of the card-back that you have already made.
CARD ART PIECE:
One image of a 'monster soul' (no physical body parts, just the spirit of the monster, possibly revealing it's emotion or whatever - up to you).