Hi Darel, we like your design for the Virtuvian Man logo contest. I will award you the contest if you will provide some additional edits such as the following:
1) We like the colors shown, but are interested in seeing more potential color combinations.
2) The waist/midsection appears just a bit too wide. We would like to trim this slightly.
3) The square and circle could be slightly thicker, so that they are visible when the image is viewed in thumbnail size.
4) We would like to see what it would look like with the shapes outlined in white, such as the thin white lines separating the blue shapes in the Freelancer bird logo.
4) The company name is called Vitruvium and designed to be a cryptocurrency. We want to use VVM as the cryptocurrency token symbol. I'd like text of "VITRUVIUM" and "VVM" in a font/color scheme that looks good and matches the logo.
We will give you the $20 on top of the contest winnings if you can provide all these edits. Thanks.