We are looking for some concepts/designs for a website that will display personal feeds of skiing / snowboarding statistics. At this stage I'm only looking for high level concepts - NOT working websites.
This is a completely blank canvas for you to be creative and showcase your ideas. If we like the design we may progress further to implement the website with you.
What we see as possibly user stories:
- On logging in the user is presented with their daily view. This includes total runs, total altitude of the day
- Leaderboard Page: where you rank in daily / weekly / season stats next to everyone else.
- Achievement Page: icons that are greyed out if not achieved, and coloured in if achieved. Examples like "10 runs done in a single day", "1000ft in a single day", "3 days in a row!"
- High level website layout
- Example pages based on a few of the user stories above
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $226 pour ce travail
Greetings from Sohail, It’s good to see a serious job posting on here. I have sound and robust experience in creating Website Mockup, UI/UX, Graphic Design and very apt at creating a unique, stunning and modern l Plus
Hi there, You’re looking for a Ui/Ux designer for your ski websiteing this is exactly what I specialize in. Talk about a perfect match! i can give you concepts for your website and i can start your work right way Plus
Hi there, How are you? I'm Hardik Kotecha, I’m a founder of CitachiTech. We are a value driven organization and we work for your success. I was in Chicago for 8 years working for Sears at their corporate headquar Plus