here is nice little Xmas assignment for somebody who has talent and knowledge of design and has fun developing and discussing new ideas. This needs some thought, you can't just start hammering right away.
For an online course we need to re-do 45 illustrations. This is for the first 10 only. If it goes well then the other 35 illustrations will follow. We also have illustrations for other courses to do.
Take a look at [url removed, login to view]
The left part of each screen consists of text, that stays at it is. The right part is an illustration in Flash-Format.
1. The design is more important to us than the Flash part. Do it in Flash or just deliver bitmaps and we do the Flash-programming work elsewhere.
2. The pages should be simple, but professional looking. They should be easy to make, because there are a lot of pages to make and if each page takes too long, then we will never finish.
3. There should be standard elements defined that can re-occur on each page (depending on the type of content). That is good for the learner because he/she gets used to it. That is good for the developer because standardization saves time.
4. The 10 pages should show that you have a clear concept for the illustrations of this particular course (standard elements, color schemes, style, design of the page, uniformity of the pages . . .)
5. Since design often improves with discussion and feedback, we would need to be able to communicate - so we would need somebody who does not mind writing e-mails.
6. If you do the Flash then we need the .fla-files (for translation).
7. There should be no (or very little animation).
No fancy effects. All design elements should have a purpose and help the learning effort.
8. We reserve an area 15 pixels high on the top for a logo.
9. We reserve an area below that for a progress bar (see sample #2 PMI).
10. If there is any navigation (buttons) - it should be easy to recognize so that the learner immediately knows where to click.
11. The illustration should be a little darker than the text page - it should not distract from the text page. The user should read the text page first.
Please note: The field of E-Learning is still very much at the beginning. No one knows yet how to make a perfect on-line study course.
If you bid, please attach a sample of similar work you have done. If you have not done similar work - please take any of the illustrations and re-do it as a sample of what you can do. From the illustration it should be visible that you have a concept in mind that can also be applied to the other illustration so they look uniform.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $229 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, Ready to provide my best quality work in given time. In order to see my work and portfolio please visit my website at [url removed, login to view] Regards, Priya.
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your 10 illustrations For an E-Learning Module that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. O Plus
Hi, Lets start the project now. I'm a professional and I can help you. For my recent works see the PM please
You can see our design in: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
I'm up for doing the bitmap portion of it. I sadly cannot do flash, but my Photoshop skills are top notch. I'll do the first 10 for 100, and then if you like those, I'll do the next 35 for 300. I'll submit an example o Plus
Howdy: Please see my online portfolio at www.pa-graphics. I understand the concept of your needs perfectly and have taken online course. Peace, Patricia
Hello, We are a software company backed with years of experience and the right expertise to handle all your requirements. With an in-house team of some of the best skilled hands, we assure you of quality work on tim Plus
Greetings, Thanks for posting such an interesting. Your requirements are clear to us and we are willing to work with you on this and any future projects. Our CreativeExcellence Team has highly experienced developers Plus