I'm looking for someone to redesign our existing e-newsletter (for a back issue, go to [url removed, login to view]). This bi-weekly e-newsletter is very content-centric, so making better use of vertical space is essential. For example: top banner takes up too much vertical space, the same for the list of Contents.
The new design should be a lot more high-tech looking and have a similar feel that our website does © www.nema.org.
Colors to use: any colors that you see on the website, light tan, plus you can use our official color for the logo, which is teal green (see attached).
A few guidelines:
· The new masthead should have all the info that the current one does (ei extra, NEMA logo, Published by©)
· Create a horizontal menu bar just underneath the masthead that lists the following options:
Industry News | NEMA News | Appointments | Standardization Trends | Other News
· Create a Useful links box, one the side perhaps, listing the following links:
Find a Standard
Find a Product
Find a Manufacturer
Electroindustry Business Confidence Index
· Create another area for Other Links:
NEMA press releases
Advertise in ei extra
Forward this e-newsletter
· Add a short ©To subscribe© form with a field for entering email address, and ©subscribe© button
· Space for banner ads (please use the little button ads that are on the current e-newsletter)
· Footer: NEMA description, unsubscribe link, and link to printer-friendly version.
In your bid, please let me know how long will the design process take and whether you could provide me with more than one versions.
The end result should be a .psd layered file, so I can make small modifications in-house.