We need a highly skilled designer to help with a wide range of graphics projects for our company, Scenario Photography ([url removed, login to view]). The primary role of this designer will be to help our Creative Director create custom backdrops for extremely high end photo shoots, as well as come up with new concepts for set designs, render/mock-up set ideas to present to clients, and occasionally order prints and backdrops from physical printers.
The ideal candidate will meet all of the following requirements:
1) Fluent in English
2) Flexible work schedule - able to work at least 10 hour per week on an as-needed basis
3) Quick responses within a few emails
4) Good eye for high quality design work, we cater to very high-end brands
5) Extensive experience with PhotoShop
6) Ability to perform tasks as requested, but also able to provide their own ideas and come up with new concepts for shoots and backgrounds etc
7) Detail-oriented and able to make sure specs are exactly correct before sending files to printers
8) Comfortable occasionally emailing and talking with clients about their set ideas etc
9) Able to create and improve upon "renderings" like this to show concepts to clients: [url removed, login to view]
There is significant room for growth with this position as we are a rapidly growing company. Please spend some time reviewing our Portfolio on [url removed, login to view] to see what we do.
Would like to see samples of your work that are similar to what we do.