At Bend We have an opening for a Graphic Design intern for the fall semester. We are a very visual company both with our products and our branding so this position is a very important part of our team. We are looking for someone with a strong passion for graphic design, who is not afraid to bring out of the box ideas and push boundaries.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ability to produce advertising and marketing materials for print and digital applications.
2. Has a passion for and the ability to brainstorm out of the box ideas for social media and creative advertising content. Not afraid to try new things and push boundaries.
3. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, FinalCut Pro (Or similar video editing software)
4. Ability to keep an asset delivery calendar to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
5. Able to meet internal deadlines and work at fast pace as needed.
6. Ability to research and utilizes knowledge of industry and design trends, using that knowledge to create content and keep us on the cutting edge artistically.
7. Ability to work one on one with local print houses on delivery of any printed marketing materials, making sure they are delivered to specification.