Graphic Designer Required – Part Time 3-4 Month Term
• Critically review our brand guidelines and make recommendations for any minor changes.
• Revise brand guidelines where necessary eg: some of the lighter fonts don’t print.
• Liaise with the graphic designer who created the guidelines as required (expect little communication will be required).
• Finalise all collateral and ensure this is in line with the finalized brand guidelines.
• Create new collateral as instructed by the directors that is in line with the brand guidelines.
• Prepare and implement email signatures as proposed in the brand guidelines. There may be some coding required for these depending on the final design and we are happy to use an external source for the coding aspect.
• Finalise design of business cards for all staff (3 different designs, templates are already available)
• Prepare newsletter template – mail chimp format
• Finalise futurespace website – as currently set up in Squarespace. All written content and images will be provided.
• Finalise The Design Activist website - as currently set up in Squarespace. All written content and images will be provided.
• All the above should be named and filed in accordance with the existing futurespace naming and filing conventions.
Need creative flair as well as good organisational skills
Contract would be 3-4 months with all tasks sorted 100% by the end of this year.
Work from our Sydney CBD office required.
Someone with experience who can ‘add value’ to what we already have approx. 3-5 years experience.
Please only apply if you can complete all tasks listed.
Must be available to work from our Sydney CBD office.
Don not send a proposal unless you will complete this work in our Sydney office.
No international or interstate applicants will be considered.