We are looking for a professional, experienced, talented and creative freelancers, to design and build for us a mobile first Promotions Marketing Platform website (Section 1) for Vendors. Together with all Promotions-Types Displaying website section (Section 2) for consumers, where Promotions are searchable and can be displayed.
For this job we like the programmer to use generally recognized website software like e.g. WordPress and Drupal. This job need to include all necessary work to finish building our website, including things like uploading it, designing the look and the feel of the whole website (Section 1 and 2), our company logo, our services and promotion Icons, and many others.
All screens for our website must be designed in extreme details. The website prototype must be clickable and user testable using a first grate detailed prototyping program like Invision.
Full more detailed ad/information about this project is available but will not be revealed until freelancers have signed our NDA contract.
Must requirements for freelancers:
- Experience with using REST API
- Multiple years experience in developing server side code using language like Ruby, Python or PHP
- Experience in designing user experience / front-end
Nice to have requirements for freelancers:
- Experience with development of Mobile Applications for iOS and Android
- Experience with designing database models (relational / document based) and operation of databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or CouchDB
- Experience with deployment and operations (such as LAMP, Platform as a Service like AWS)
We have an older implementation idea SRS Website Document (Very detailed!) made with Google Docs that need to be updated.
We are mostly interested in getting Fixed Price offers for this project and like to use at least four (4) milestones for this project. We will only pay after each milestone is finished, we will never release fund before seeing, quality checking and approving work.
Please make your offer based on viable milestones (each “work” must be usable after each milestones), e.g. like:
1. Updated/rewritten of our first gen. SRS.
2. Website design and branding of our business.
3. Prototype of the website finished, and user tested by us.
4. The build of our website.
Freelancers must be ready to communicate heavily with us the whole work time, so we can regularly comment on the work being done and approve it. Freelancer is responsible for sending us written work status reports at least once a week, with updated time schedule if needed.
Freelancers must have a work style that is extremely detail oriented.
Freelancers must be able to communicate in English flawlessly.
Please include in your bid approximate timeline for completion. Keeping the timeline is very important!
When responding, please include real actual previous projects you've worked on in the past and please include details on your expertise/skill set.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to continue.