I already have a Website (coded from PSD to HTML). I need you to make the website more responsive.
What I expected from you is:
- Modify the code by using CSS (FlexBox, Flex, and so on) so the website has responsive design and each element change its location and size based on the browser size
- You are allowed to use HTML, CSS for making the site responsive
- You need to make website for 3 different display sizes (Phone, Tablet, PC)
- Since the website is coded from PSD, it’s possible that you might have some
- I need two web pages, an index page, and a default page which I can use for other part of my website.
problem with some parts of the design, therefore you can use CSS to implement that design.
Check the attachment for website image.