This is not a high-income job but a steady one with long-term possibility.
If you have acquaintances with great English, that's even better.
Web graphic design skills and experiences could be a big plus, especially with illustration but it's not required.
Please reach out to me for the details.
Before applying your proposal please check the following things.
1. Are you available for the video call? If you're not, don't apply.
2. For now, we are interested in male designers only, sorry about this.
3. For now, we are not interested in hiring the freelancers from China, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Bangladesh and African countries. Sorry for this. You will be reported if you're from these locations.
4. New freelancers are welcome!
5. Freelancers from Singapore, Japan, Australia, England, Germany, Brazil, and Ireland are preferred.
6. Are you available for the next 2 or 3 days at least?
7. Please write the name of your (Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)at the top of your proposal.
The budget for this job is around $50.
We have solid requirements and business steps for this job and if everything goes well we can work in long-term.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $116 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, I have read your job description regarding Looking for individuals with great English. I have 6+ year of experience in English (UK), English (US), Graphic Design. I have strong expertise to accomplish Plus
Hi there, I am a professional in providing high quality writing services. I am highly interested and I will love to assist you in this project. Regards, Revival Article Sample Work: [login to view URL] Plus
Hello, My name is sehbaaz from India. (Graphic Designing, 3D modelling, VFX, Advertising, Illustration , 2D & 3D Animation. artist of 2D & 3D Production.) I read your project, understood all your requirement Plus
Hello, I am an American male living in China. I saw you said no freelancers from China but I am not sure if you mean those living in China or those who are Chinese. I have not done graphic design professionally but I d Plus