Background: We have an Office 365 E1 License that we are working with (SharePoint, Document Stores, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Exchange, Azure, etc). The all of the following sites and resources need to be created in our SharePoint 365 site.
Task 1: Create company branded default template for a new site and a new page.
Task 2: Create secure document store (repository) to replace LAN share drive and secure document archives.
Task 3: Create a complete branded and graphical pleasing Intranet presence including the following:
- SharePoint 365 landing homepage (include news, frequent links, links to the sites below, etc).
- Operations site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Finance site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Human Resources site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Information Technology site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Policies site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Documents repository with versioning turned on to replace a share drive.
- Access restrictions and policy configuration to scale access rights.
- Configure and implement two SharePoint forms that include several levels of workflow and data stored in SharePoint. The saved form data needs to be able to be recalled and viewed in a graphically pleasing form type manor.
- Link pages to make use of other resources in O365 such as Document stores, Skype for Business, personal pages, MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Task 4: For IT site, create FAQ page, Forms to request mobile phone, workstation or laptop, application, and link to interface to create new user and change password.
Task 5: Setup and configure MS Teams for the 4 different company branded groups above (Ops, HR, Finance, IT).
Task 6: Configure single sign on service between our LAN and Cloud Office 365.
Task 7: Configure O365 Exchange to incorporate a new domain name, and migrate (redundantly) a current user base of 200 from physical server to O365.
Task 8: Configure O365 Azure with new security groups to work with new Intranet site, our LAN share drives, O365 document stores, etc.
Task 9: Source out, recommend and implement a backup solution for the O365 instance.
- No milestone deposit will be created until templates are created and landing page is created. This is to ensure and prove that the developer/programmer has proven skill and abilities to perform the tasks and complete the project as listed. Milestones will be paid in Canadian dollars. In bidding, please reply in subject that you "understand and agree with milestone requirements".
- Three milestones will be created and awarded as follows:
Milestone creation -
1. First created after templates and landing page is complete (Task 1).
2. Second created when half way through Task 3.
3. Third created at the end of Task 4.
Milestone releases -
1. First released half way through Task 3.
2. Second released at the end of Task 4.
3. Third released at the end of project.
Task 1 and 2 must be completed within 1 week of award.
Task 3 and 4 must be completed within 4 weeks of award.
Task 5 to 9 must be completed within 8 weeks of award.
- If timelines are not met, the project can be cancelled and negative feedback given at the discretion of the the project owner.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4556 pour ce travail
understand and agree with milestone requirements. I am SharePoint Consultant with 14 years IT experience. I have gone through your requirements and you can find similar samples of work in my portfolio for your referenc Plus
"" SharePoint Expert "" Hello there, Hope you are doing great !! We are a small but excellent team of SharePoint and .Net developers. We have more than 6 years of experience in SharePoint development, migratio Plus
Hello I am a Senior Sharepoint solution architect with 16 years of vast IT experience.I have worked on more then 1000 sharepoint projects for the clients across the globe. I have read your complete job descriptio Plus
I read your project description……LAN to Office 365 Migration, Build a custom Office 365/SharePoint Intranet with forms, workflows, document store, etc .........and we are very exited to work on it We are an grou Plus
Hello There, Give me 2 days to make POC for this project in free of cost. I am Microsoft certified SharePoint developer and have 15+ years of experience working with Microsoft and Sandisk in US. I have deep expe Plus
17 years of experience in IT. Certified Cloud solutions architect and server infrastructure expert. We Have completed many similar projects before. I have read the project description and meet our area of exp Plus
Hello, We are a website & mobile APP design and development company since 2010 and developed more than 250+ websites. I have gone through the project details and can develop the software with all required featur Plus
Have an experience of over 4 years in website developing field. Customer satisfaction is my key strategy. Me here in Freelancer to prove my skills and to earn through my work. I value my satisfaction in work, so alwa Plus
Hello , I have got your job posting on “LAN to Office 365 Migration, Build a custom Office 365/SharePoint Intranet with forms, workflows, document store, etc book this project” and am interested to work in your proje Plus
Greetings!! 800+ satisfied clients in different business verticals. We at Krishaweb are 100% recommended with 5.0 rating due to our excellent client support and delivery perfection. With over 10 years' experienc Plus
Hi, I'm an owner and Enterprise Architect in an Ukrainian System Integrator Silver LLC ([login to view URL]) which is focused on Microsoft cloud solutions (Azure and Office 365). Our team consists of certified special Plus
Hello there, Yes i understand and agree with milestone requirements. Your search for Microsoft SharePoint expert is over here as I have an exp in the SharePoint development to build the website. I am Microsoft Plus
Hello , I have gone through the high level requirement and would like to discuss requirement in detail. We have finished more than 200 projects in SharePoint. We work in following areas of SharePoint. - SharePoin Plus
"understand and agree with milestone requirements". Hi, After going through the requirement your business aim is clear to me. But I have to know the detail features of each and every module to submit the Technical Plus
I understood and agreed with the milestone requirements. I have experience about migration user from local domain to the O365, also can implement the SharePoint versions as your requirements.
Hi, I can certainly do this job for you. I currently work in an IT company located in Toronto, Canada. If you need more help, please contact me at 6477051627. Lets' get this done. Thanks! Thanks, GK
I have completed a near exact project for a mid-sized law firm in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and am currently doing the same for a non-profit, Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra. While your project description is more rob Plus