Run Brain Run seeks an exceptional Graphic Designer for fast turnaround production of amazing, eye-grabbing print material.
Run Brain Run, a subsidiary of Hometown Advantage, creates fast-paced hunt-based events, serving corporate and private-group clients since 2007 in Portland, Seattle, and surrounding areas.
Recent and anticipated growth requires that we obtain the assistance of a creative, marketing-savvy designer to help us kick off a new outreach initiative using print media to be distributed via inventive, unorthodox channels and methods. The objective is to initiate awareness of and participation in a fun new product offering to be launched in June 2011.
Interested parties are invited to submit bids on two projects, singly or in combination:
1. A postcard-style 4-color ad, approximately 4” x 6” on cardstock, two-sided, with strong image- and text-based messaging with a hip, contemporary look and feel emphasizing fun and appealing to the smart, creative, and upwardly mobile demographics
2. A small poster or flyer, one-sided, 2- or 4-color, with similar attributes
Finished products should be submitted in electronic format (Adobe Creative Suite 4) with printed samples.
This is a fast-paced, quick-turnaround project. Printed deliverables in quantity are required by May 20, 2011.
Interested parties should submit a detailed proposal and cover letter by Thursday, May 12 at 1 PM PST which includes:
- A clear statement of which deliverable(s) you are bidding on
- A description of your design process, methodology and proposed timeline with a clear delineation of design review cycles
- Qualifications of all staff proposed to work on this project
- Qualifications and background of your firm or agency
- Relevant work samples
- A firm fixed-price cost proposal.
Those interested in applying should have:
- 4 years professional experience as a designer (with references) - degree preferred
- Proven conceptual abilities, from sketch to final implementation
- Love of design and fast-paced product delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication ability.
- A knockout design portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye ability to ignite ideas. Examples from your portfolio will be highly considered.
- A refined eye for typography, use of grids, hierarchy, and color theory
- Ability to provide rapid turnaround using an intensely iterative, client-involved process
- Ability to stay organized and on task under strict deadlines while attending to project quality and detail.
Submit proposals by Thursday, May 12 at 1 PM PSTin Word or Pages format to the email address attached to this ad.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $401 pour ce travail
I am interested in both of your projects. I am Art Director and Visual Communication Consultant, and have been in charge of graphic design and brand identity on and offsite for the last 8 years, including logo design Plus
I am a freelance graphic designer and have more than 14 years experience in Graphics. Thanks [url removed, login to view]
Sir/ Mem, I wish to offer my services for the Graphic Designer. Sir I have 7 years experience in the same field & I have Many Creative Idea's in Graphic Designing. I Also working with a Fashion Magazine. And my areas Plus
I can design for you. I'm a highly skilled freelance graphic designer. My site is [url removed, login to view] and my contact info is on my page. Thanks Joe