Looking for: GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT (technical work)
Payment: Your Hourly Rate or agreed project based payment
Hello, I am a graphic designer and I own a shop where I sell graphic design products: posters, cards, illustrations, photo booth props, invitations, cupcake toppers, paper flags and similar party stuff. I am looking for a graphic design assistant that could help me with technical work. I usually create the design by myself and then I need someone to make different variations of it (changing color, text, size, format, saving and naming the files). The work is not creative, repetitive, suitable for someone patient and detail orientated. Benefits are that this work won’t require much of your brain work so you can listen to a podcast while doing this (at least that’s what I do). It’s also won’t require corrections if you read the instructions carefully.
I am looking for someone who:
- Is interested in a long term professional relationship.
- Has experience in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Knows how to work in multiple Illustrator artboards and save many files at once (“save all artboards”), knows how to use Photoshop actions (or is willing to learn).
- Is attentive to detail, patient with repetitive, non-creative work.
- Is able to evaluate execution time and sticks to deadlines.
- Has time to make 5 hours length tasks in 1-3 days. The faster, the better, but we are all humans.
- Is communicative: responds to messages in 24 hours on working days, informs me if he/she won’t be able to deliver task in time, contacts me and asks questions if something is unclear.
- Has experience in print (knows what is RGB and CMYK, raster, vector, dpi, how to set bleed, how to prepare vector files for laser cutting (avoiding overlaps, gaps, and duplicate curves), setting bleed for irregular shapes for plotter cutting. Or is familiar with most of these things and is willing to ask and learn.
- Someone who carefully reads the instruction and makes sure he/she completely understands the task before starting work. Please mention the words “Rocket science” in your reply so I would know that you read this job description carefully.
- Is able to understand tasks and communicate in English.
Examples of typical tasks:
- Changing the color in 50 posters according to a given example. Saving the files in different sizes and formats. Naming the files in a certain order.
- Changing the text in a given template (e.g. in invitation, poster, flyer, etc.). Saving 10 files with different texts in different formats and color modes.
- Making preview pictures of products according to a given template and instructions.
- Changing colors of illustrations according to a given example.
- Composing illustrations on a certain page size, making bleed and preparing file for plotter cutting.
In your reply briefly let me know:
- What required experience and skills you have (and which lack) and how many time per week you could dedicate.
- What is your hourly rate (or you would like to set prices based on projects)
- Your other thoughts, questions and requirements for me.
Looking forward to hear from you!
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $10/heure pour ce travail
i am the best candidate because i will design what is totally different from others and it will be meaningful, goof looking and also making sense design...