Existing website: [url removed, login to view]
I own the above website and wrote the code for the version that is currently hosted. At this time, I would like to take it to the next level with some additional features. In the process, the website has to be completely re-written and refactored.
- Code to be written in Python (2.7 or 3.x) using some webframework such has flask/web2py/<insert_you_favourite>
- All the templates should be based off latest version of Bootstrap([url removed, login to view]).
- backed db should be mysql
- Code should be extensible, html5 compliant, responsive, and mobile compatible.
- Code must include test cases using appropriate testing framework.
- Code must use only open source components. No proprietary components whatsoever.
In a nutshell, I am looking for clean and professional code.
Software requirements::Feature Set
- The re-designed website will follow the same structure (i.e main page/login page/answers page/q&a page/etc)
- The CSS for all the pages need to be regenerated. I will need to see mock-ups for each page before starting the coding
- Editor must support standard word based editing along with formulas (Latex) and code highlights (I used pygments)
- Login (authentication using google+/facebook/local registration)
- Once an user logs in, the user should be able to save all the favourite questions, test results, and put in notes.
33 freelance font une offre moyenne de $693 pour ce travail
Hello, how are you? is it mandatory Python? If you are ok with Core PHP then I can give you good result and response. Waiting for your good response. Thanks