Existing website: [url removed, login to view]
I own the above website and wrote the code for the version that is currently hosted. At this time, I would like to take it to the next level with some additional features. In the process, the website has to be completely re-written and refactored.
- Code to be written in Python (2.7 or 3.x) using some webframework such has flask/web2py/<insert_you_favourite>
- All the templates should be based off latest version of Bootstrap([url removed, login to view]).
- backed db should be mysql
- Code should be extensible, html5 compliant, responsive, and mobile compatible.
- Code must include test cases using appropriate testing framework.
- Code must use only open source components. No proprietary components whatsoever.
In a nutshell, I am looking for clean and professional code.
Software requirements::Feature Set
- The re-designed website will follow the same structure (i.e main page/login page/answers page/q&a page/etc)
- The CSS for all the pages need to be regenerated. I will need to see mock-ups for each page before starting the coding
- Editor must support standard word based editing along with formulas (Latex) and code highlights (I used pygments)
- Login (authentication using google+/facebook/local registration)
- Once an user logs in, the user should be able to save all the favourite questions, test results, and put in notes.
34 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 686 $ pour ce travail
Hello, how are you? is it mandatory Python? If you are ok with Core PHP then I can give you good result and response. Waiting for your good response. Thanks