- In overall a website sharing excel tips and selling excel course (A), 1-1 mentoring (B), and consultancy (C)
Website must be able to:
- let me upload course schedule dates for registrants to select
- show no of slots left when 5 or more pax have enrolled
- close registration if 10 pax have enrolled
- show early bird discount for (A) if they apply >= 30 calendar days before commencement. (if today is 9-Mar and course starts in course starts in 10-Apr, they have up till 11-Mar to be eligible for the discount)
- show countdown for early bird offer. If today is 9-Mar, show “48:00:35 left to sign up” for eg.
- show added discount for (A) if they add more than 1 pax. Each friend recommended entitles them an amount of discount. Say if course is $700 and recommending a friend is $50 off. A discount of $450 will be given to the person if he input 10 pax (that’s because he recommended 9 and will have no discount for enrolling himself).
- Not sure if can have an easy way to enroll more than 1 learner? By uploading an excel template or a quick way to copy & paste details from excel to website?
- make payment through various avenues like credit card, paypal, bank transfer
- send subscribers customised email content + file they chose.
- store voucher number I upload and if someone used it, store it back end so that it cannot be used again.
- keying in valid voucher number in payment screen will show a discount
- show the discount immediately when they choose (A) + (B) or (C)
- send customers customised confirmation email + invoice attachment (invoice must deduct all discounts given)
- have subscription option to pop up when user hovers mouse to close tab or window
- send Feedback given in website to my email
- going for a clean look. So do advise if anything is too cluttered
- want it mobile-friendly
- to be able to give advice as a consultant rather than following direct instructions from me since it's not my field
126 freelance font une offre moyenne de $501 pour ce travail
Project: Website Skills: PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer
Hi, You have missed your description, Can you provide your project details, If you are available we can discuss details over chat, Looking forward, Thanks.
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks