neuvoo is a leading job search engine present in more than 60 countries. We aggregate and organize job offers from all existing employers, job board and staffing agencies around the world. Our search engine is the fastest growing job portal in more than 20 countries.
You will use your skills in web application design, with a passion for building great web-based user interfaces, to help build and grow our job search portal worldwide.
• Design user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes with a keen eye for detail.
• Participate in usability research and establish global UX patterns.
• Elegantly implement page designs that comply to standard dynamic HTML and CSS.
• Effectively present and collaborate with product management and peers to define user interfaces that are aligned with the product requirements.
• Design and develop human-centered designs that are intuitive and usable.
• Think creatively to produce UI designs and concepts that are aligned with the KPIs that drive the industry.
• Embrace and promote best practices in order to create maintainable and high-performing web applications.
• Define and maintain the documentation of UX standards.
• Ensure UX/UI designs meet long term business goals.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
• Have a clear understanding of the UX processes needed, to create a great user experience for web based enterprise applications.
• Comfortable working within rapid design and development cycles while juggling multiple priorities.
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate and interact at both individual and group levels.
• Have an eye for detail and also exhibit excellent organization, presentation and time management skills.
• Dedication to completing quality work on time-sensitive projects.
• Stay current on new technologies and trends in web application design.
• Bachelor's degree in design or related field such as Graphics Design, Industrial Design, Visual Arts or Computer Science.
• Minimum 3+ years' experience as a UX Designer, Interaction or Web Designer or similar UX-related role.
• Experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex enterprise web applications.
• Experience building pixel-perfect interface designs for development.
• Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other prototyping tools
• A strong portfolio demonstrating all of the above including; graphic and interaction design principles and technical expertise.
• Experience working in an agile development environment would be an asset.
Benefits : Custom medical insurance plan tailored to your need, competitive salaries and bonus program, amazing employee development opportunities within a fast growing internet business.