Websites: [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view]
Pony Express is a UK based courier and delivery company that requires redevelopment of existing website.
Functionalities and Specification Required
1. Front End
1. Clean latest design.
2. Mobile responsive.
3. One login for all users, admin, drivers and licensee/franchisees.
4. Contact form, About Us, Articles, Links, Newsletter Signup, Forum, News, Blog and Articles. All can me managed in back end admin.
5. Find your local Pony Express. Customer to input their postcode and details of local Pony Express depot is displayed.
6. Captcha or anti bot check before search submission.
7. Share pages social links.
8. Link to YouTube channel and video player.
9. Banner display.
10. List of latest searches conducted, each search to create a page that becomes part of the site with search details.
2. Same Day Calculator
1. Sameday distance calculator to compute mileages between collection and delivery locations. Need to use the the Google API.
2. Each query will ask the following; collection postcode, delivery postcode, vehicle size and service option.
3. Price is returned on a one way basis. return journey option can be selected and admin can input return journey rates.
4. We are able to change prices in the back end for pence per mile, vehicle size, return journeys and service options.
5. Journey displayed using google maps.
6. Option to add more stops, drops along route.
7. Minimum charge can be set in admin.
8. European jobs calculated using Google Maps.
9. At time of booking customer can add item image, optional.
10. Ferry and tolls prices to be added in admin.
3. Parcel Delivery Calculator
1. Calculate the cost of sending a parcel from one location to another within the United Kingdom. Also use Google API for postcode/address lookup.
2. Module to use the following to calculate: Size dimensions (width, length, height) and weight.
3. Item dimension calculated by multiplying width x height x length then divide by 4000 to be given a figure that is the weight. Formula can be changed in back end.
4. Collection of parcel from one postcode to another postcode. Some locations may incur an extra delivery charge.
5. Price based on single parcel delivery.
6. Parcel company API to be installed.
7. Examples can be found on our existing site; [url removed, login to view] and other sites like [url removed, login to view] and parcels2go.com.
4. International Parcel Delivery Calculator
1. Same as 'Parcel Delivery Calculator' with worldwide deliveries.
2. Enable and disable countries.
3. Create country price rates.
4. See our current site for examples.
5. Back End Admin Panel
1. Enable/disable users, driver and licencees/franchisees.
2. Add services, vehicles, rates.
3. Add courier licensee/franchisee.
4. View/manage bookings.
5. Send SMS of job details to drivers.
6. Track drivers.
7. Assign jobs to drivers.
8. Manage drivers; enable/disable drivers.
9. Cancel jobs.
10. Issue refunds,
11. Edit invoices.
12. Edit banner.
13. Search stats to be able to download as XL or CSV files.
14. Send newsletters to customers.
15. Set rates for customers.
6. Courier Tracking System
1. To be able to track parcels, sameday deliveries, international parcels and onboard courier jobs.
2. Manual input of tracking details in admin, with time stamp.
3. Driver information received from driver using GPS on phone through App.
4. Customer to be issued with a unique Pony Express tracking number that can be inputted into a field in the front end that will display tracking results with a customer signature if available.
5. Tracking results page can be emailed as a PDF by inputting email address.
6. All bookings can be tracked in customer dashboard.
7. Option for driver to capture pictures and uploading into tracking information.
7. User Booking Module
1. Customer can get a quotation from the website and if happy with price and wish to make a booking they then can quickly complete the booking.
2. Customer has address book that they can access once logged in, this will have all saved addresses that the customer regularly uses.
3. Booking form in the form of s wizard, steps to complete booking.
4. Pay for booking by Paypal, bank transfer and credit card.
5. Once job is booked, airway bill, label and driver POD is generated with tracking barcode that driver can scan with phone app. Airway bill is in user dashboard in form of PDF ready to print off and h and to driver, email with PDF also sent to customer.
6. Address label is generated and is available to print in PDF and emailed to customer.
8. Invoicing Tool
1. System automatically generates customer invoices at the time of booking, each invoice is issued with a new invoice number. A PDF of the invoice is then send to the customer email as well..
2. Record of invoice is sent to admin.
3. Invoices need complete company details, we are able to change information in admin.
4. All invoice data can be downloaded by admin in XL or CSV format.
5. Invoices can be paid using Paypal, bank transfer, credit card etc.
6. View invoices and archive invoices.
7. Email PDF invoices for both customers and drivers, automatically by setting time.
9. Super Admin Login
1. This login is for the site administrator to manage the Joomla back end.
2. To add new modules, upgrade Joomla etc.
10. Pony Express Admin Login
1. The site admin will be the courier company (Pony Express) they will have all privileges and are able to override and change bookings, add/remove jobs, drivers and users.
2. Create company accounts and logins.
3. View, create, edit and manage billing and invoices.
4. Pay driver, mark drivers paid, mark jobs complete, mark jobs paid.
11. User Login
1. Option to login with Google, Facebook or Twitter.
2. Find friends or contacts already registered, invite friends to register with Pony Express.
3. After booking is submitted we will have enough information to create a new account and the customer is asked to provide a password for future logins.
4. If customer is already registered the website will recognise the email at time of booking and customer will only require password to login.
5. Sends messages to admin or driver.
12. Driver Login
1. Option to login with Google, Facebook or Twitter.
2. Driver registration on site.
3. Profile is verified and enabled by admin.
4. Profile given driver privileges by admin.
5. Driver to view all their jobs and job history.
6. Manage bookings.
7. Accept/decline jobs.
8. Driver rating, job acceptance percentage. On time delivery percentage.
9. View earning.
10. Generate invoices based on jobs completed.
11. Get paid option, which send details to admin to release driver payments.
12. Send messages to admin and other drivers.
13. Driver diary, jobs are displayed and stored here.
14. Drivers can upload files, images, scanned items to their account and send to admin.
15. Driver to update vehicle details such as insurance, MOT, licence and can upload scanned copies of the same.
13. Licensee/Franchisee Login
1. Licensee sub-site to be created. example: [url removed, login to view]
2. Licensees are able to login and manage their pages; add descriptions, company images, contact details.
3. Licensees can add twitter, Facebook feeds to their page of their profiles.
4. Licensees can also manage their local drivers, manage bookings, create invoices etc:
5. Similar privileges to admin, but for only there own sub-domain.
6. Send messages to other depots/franchisees and colleagues within Pony Express.
7. Able to add contacts.
14. Mobile Apps – iOS and Android
1. Most functionality of the site to be replicated into mobile apps.
2. The website, iOS and the Android app must be able to work with each other.
3. User must be able to make a booking, view bookings, cancel bookings, track jobs and send messages to admin and the driver.
4. Driver will be able to view job details, accept/decline job, get signature, scan barcode and view earnings.
15. OBC – Onboard Couriers Module
1. As you have already built the OBC (onboard courier) module for us on [url removed, login to view], we would like the same module added to this project.
16. Templates for PDF Documents
1. Airway bill
2. POD Sheets
3. Address label for customer
4. OBC Engagement document
5. Driver invoice
6. Customer Invoice
17. Site Specification and System Requirements
1. The site needs to be built on latest stable Joomla version.
2. Hosted on Godaddy Linux hosting.
1. Payment of 30% on award of project, balance on completion.
2. Freelancer fees paid by freelancer.
74 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2371 pour ce travail
Hi , Have checked your existing website and are confident enough to provide you a high quality service . I would like to discuss about the requirement in detail before giving you a final estimation. It would be Plus
Please ignore the bid amount, as our estimate is higher than your selected budget. ------- Dear Sir, After analyzing whole requirements, I am afraid that it is not possible for us to do it in US $750, as this is v Plus
Hi, As you mentioned, you are looking to design & develop a website & both App for courier app. We are quite superb in skill sets you are looking for. We have gone through your project description & understood al Plus
Greetings, I am very thankful for this opportunity. Below are some examples from our portfolio which shows our expertise and work experience: Similar: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] https://goo. Plus
Hello there, I have seen the complete project requirement with complete feature list as well as reference site -[login to view URL] & very well understood the courier service requirement & able to delive Plus
Hello Sir, This proposal finds you best in health! We have gone through your requirement and would like to convey you that we are a full stack development team and working on Web and Mobile App development since Plus
Hi , We are a Developer Team With Different SkillSet. We are Working Here since 8 Year having Good Communication & verbal, also Good at Video Communication- Demonstration. Please provide detailed requirements, hi Plus
Hi,Its just the beginning of our long term professional relationship,so let’s connect now :) I have gone through your requirement and understand that your business is unique and Drupaltonic has always built websites Plus
Hi, I have gone through the description and glad to say that we have experience in developing Website and Native Mobile and Hybrid App. We are confident to provide you the work you are looking for. We have a t Plus
Hi, Hope you are doing well, I see that you are looking for someone to help you in courier website. I read your description and your requirements I am pretty sure I can address those although I do have few questio Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, Greetings from GKWS !! I wish your day is going well and all is good with you. I would like to discuss the project in details before confirming the bid. ➽ On demand we can provide you: 1. D Plus
Hello 1) I do recommend Magento, Woocommerce and Prestashop to my clients because these are the tested platforms and best for eCommerce application - Magento for complex and huge cataloging - Prestashop for medi Plus
Can we start project discussion! Hello, We have read entire project description very carefully and understood your project requirement. Definitely, we will provide you quality work with > Proper Documen Plus
Hi, We have an experience to develop a courier software and generally follow the following parameters while developing from scratch. [login to view URL] Management. [login to view URL] Management. [login to view URL] Management. [login to view URL] S Plus
We are a London (Shoreditch) based web development studio. Please get in touch to discuss further. Following are some of our recent projects; [login to view URL] A social media post scheduler and manager Plus
One of the best team of Scandinavian region is here to show their expertise as per requirements and beyond. Have a look of some of our most liked projects: Custom/Shopify/Prestashop: [login to view URL] - et Plus
Hello, I m Tahsinul Alam, completed MSC in Soft Engineering now working as one of the project manager in WEB development team of Workspace Infotech Ltd, software/Outsourcing firm located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We ha Plus
"[login to view URL] " Hi, This is what we have been looking for. Before we discuss further I would like you to show you our previous works which are quite similar to this project. You may have a look on that. Plus
(From the makers of Vivino & Dah Makan) Hi, I hope you are doing well, We are 7 year young rapidly growing Website & Mobile App Development Company based out of New Jersey, USA, Gold coast, Australia & Pune Plus