Finish Migration to 2.2.6
We are looking for a developer who can take us over the finish line. We are looking for a long-term relationship with a company. We are very interested in developers who can also help with SEO and maintenance issues when they occur.
We need help finishing our website. Another developer has moved most of our old Magento 1.9.3 community edition website to Magento 2.2.6 community edition.
• PHP has been updated to 7.2
• Template has been installed
• Hosting company is BlueHost, VPS server
• Current dev site is Community Magento 2.2.5
Our project goal is to push out clean, fast code for Google. Get back some lost PR and get better SEO.
Current live website:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
This is NOT a retail website. We only offer sales to B2B. “Customers” on this website can appear on the store locator plug in, ONLY if they are approved. This is a current option on the back end of our current site. Retail customers/visitors can only subscribe to email newsletter.
B2B will be disabled at launch. We will be looking to make this more automated in phase 2, but we do need the dealer/store locator to work. And the customer we approved for locator able to edit their information.
Know issues on admin:
• XML error
• Bug in admin panel
• Cannot access catalog in admin
• Brad crumb missing on product pages
• Hide all prices unless it is a b2b customer who has logged in
• Hide feature add to favorites, compare features unless b2b customer is logged in
• Shopping cart hidden unless b2b customer logged in
• Customize home page template to jpg image
• Customize sub categories to jpg image
• Install and port blog data from old site database over and fix so it works
• 404 Page customization like current website, keep dev site style
• Finish installing and trouble shoot plug ins, make sure they work
o [login to view URL]
o [login to view URL]
o [login to view URL]
• Finish customizing product page layout, jpg image
• Sort Sku on grouped product pages, from smallest number first to largest number
• Add FIND DEALER button below grouped product table
• Hide “Grouped Product Items” above product listings
• Still missing Installation Tips, “Tech Data”, and Q&A tab on product pages
• Make sure Application guides are ported over and working, example [login to view URL]
• BLOG – Install and port over blog posts. We will purchase this plug in. will pay for them to install if it speeds up launce oh website. [login to view URL]
• Add GTIN/ UPC to SKU table. We need the UPC/Gtin column in table hide for mobile?
• Get rid of “Uses” tab on current website on product pages, delete from data base
• Activate and set up AMP pages
• Refine New dealer/store locator [login to view URL] With drop down filter category. /buy Automotive, /buy-moto moto dealers, /buy-marine marine dealers, etc. Military dealer filter not needed. And include the corresponding online retailer logos below, like current site.
• Eliminate all website unnecessary Directories and files from current live site - KEEP /LSI, /PDF, /APPS
• Disable/ eliminate add to favorites and compare.
• Eliminate temperature graphic on product pages on current site.
No longer needed data form old website database
• Products data -USES
• Any customer that is RETAIL 154 group can be eliminated. All retail customers should only be signed up for Mailchimp newsletter on front end of site, they shouldn’t be allowed to sign up on account page for website.
The bottom line, we need to push out fast, good clean code. Troubleshoot the website, get everything working together and launch.
We are looking for along term partner for other projects coming up.
Hi, I can help you with the new store to fix know issues and to find the other issues if is there in less than 30 days, if everything is fine for you too I can start working right now. Thank you
60 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1627 pour ce travail
Hi chintreats, We've reviewed your all attached files, Existing website & dev website. So, We will definitely help you to migrate your Existing website from Magento 1.9.3 to 2.2.6 as per your needs with required fea Plus
Greetings of the Day ! After reading your project description, I am confident that I can help you! We have worked on various projects in the past. [login to view URL](magento) [login to view URL]( Plus
Hi There, Thank you for the opportunity You are looking to finish migrating your existing Magento 1.9.3 site to Magento 2..2.6 site and we can also support for SEO and maintenance issues when they occur. Another Plus
Hi i will fix magento 2.2.6 issues and i am ready to work on it now Know issues on admin: •XML error •Bug in admin panel •Cannot access catalog in admin •Brad crumb missing on product pages Still need: •Hide al Plus
Greetings, Have reviewed [login to view URL], [login to view URL], attachments and sure, can accomplish website, fix bugs, customize it as per requirement & migrate it to 2.2.6. - Expertise in Magento(1 Plus
HI There, I can assist you with migrations from Magento. I am very passionate about quality of my work, You will be pleased working with me. Let's have a quick chat to discuss it further. You can check my sample w Plus
Hello, I will complete your every requirement as per your need that you have mentioned in your job details. We are group of magento experts. Will support after the work done as well. so please Come to the discussion a Plus
Hello, i will setup dev server and migrate into magento2x with all functionality which you had mansion it. >> And will also help you with SEO and site maintenance help as well. >> I have checked your current webs Plus
We are eager to get to know you and discuss the completion of [login to view URL] as according to the instructions given in your description and attachments. Few of our works are mentioned below to assess our skills Plus
Hi, I'm a senior Magento developer with 7-year experience working on this platform. During my working history, I have completed many projects for various customers from all over the world, especially in US, Canada, Au Plus
Hello Sir, I am one of the most experienced magento expert on freelancer. I am really keen to take up your project and delivering a high quality solution.I have 10 years of experience in ecommerce applications develo Plus
Hi, Having an eye over all attached document and image and details, we can definitely help you for Migration to Magento 2 and finish your website as per your mentioned requirements. We are Experts team of Magento Plus
Hello sir, Thank you for the posting here, I have reviewed your requirement and your current website and we do understand the scope of work that is migration of website from M1 to m2. As we have done many migrati Plus
Hello there, Thank you for your time in reviewing our proposal and for the opportunity to bid on your project. I read your description, I am willing to work on your magento migration Project. I can design & deve Plus
Hello, I read the description of your project thoroughly. I understand your requirements basically, and I have experiences of similar project. I am professional Website builder and Mobile App developer, and talented A Plus
Hello, I have read your job description carefully and you need to help in your magento work. I have more 7 years of experience in this field and for this work i will assure you that i will provide you a quality work Plus
Hello, I have experience of 7+ years in development and my implementation power keeps me one step ahead for working with any web based application with a very high speed. I am pro with PHP, Zend, Magento, Lara Plus
MAGENTO Experiences and Qualifications: * Magento Setup & Upgrade & Migration (1.x to 2.x) * Magento API & CSV & Xml Bulk Product Import (Automate import & Sync) * Magento Perfomance Boosting & Speed Optimisation Plus
""I am not only know to migrate site, but also know how to troubleshoot it: how to check and fix DB integrity, source code permissions and restrictions."" please check my work below:- Magento: [login to view URL] Plus