We have a website front end nearly complete. We need to build a back end to enable uber-like electronics repair and installation services. Check out the existing draft web site @ http://digizone.ca. It is built on WordPress.
What we need specifically is a full-stack developer to add the following functionalities to the website as a minimum:
* Enable electronics technicians to sign-up and include all their professional details, including what kind of equipment they can repair/install, necessary certifications and previous projects done. Technicians that register on the web site do not appear online until they've been vetted by DigiZone personnel.
* Enable customers to sign-up and include location and contact details to serve as their profile.
* Platfrom will request a payment form (credit card, paypal account, etc.) before a customer can submit repair or installation requests.
* Enable customers to publish on the platform that they need a certain device repair or installation, and within what time frame. In that case, suitable and vetted technicians in the vicinty of that customer would be notified of the request and pick it up on a first-come first-serve basis. If for any reason customer wants to cancel, they should be allowed to do that within 30 minutes.
* If customers prefer to pick the technician themselves, the platform would enable them to search for a technician on the site by selecting what they need and their location. The search engine would then present them with a map and a list of vetted technicians around their location. They should be able to see past reviews of the technicians as well as a form of calendar showing their availability. Once satisified, customer books time with the chosen technician and indicates meet point.
* Once the technician has contacted the customer (via phone, email or face-to-face,) they should create a service ticket in our ticketing system (it is Lightspeed.) Any necessary parts or devices to complete the repair or installation should be ordered from DigiZone via Lightspeed.
* Once the technician performs the required repair or installation, he closes the ticket and the system requests confirmation from customer that job has been complete. At which time payment is processed via DigiZone. Customer is charged for the total price, and technician is paid after deducting percentage or fixed amount for DigiZone.
* A short survey is automatically sent to customer to rate the technician and vice versa.
* The DigiZone cut will be decided using one of two formulas: (1) amount is a factor of repair/installation jobs done by the technician per month or (2) technician pays monthly/yearly platform subscription fee.
* All financial transaction are done via DigiZone platform (PayPal, Stripe, Credit Cards, etc.) and no direct payment by customer to technician will be allowed.
* The site will have two languages: English and French. We will provide necessary content in both French and English.
* The site must have adequate security and protection of user data: SSL, backup, privacy, etc.
Hi, We have expert team of designers and [login to view URL] already develop many projects as per clients needs. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] Plus
111 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2717 pour ce travail
Hello, Interesting [login to view URL] have gone through your project details and understood that you want to develop a backend of a website. If you want then we can have a PRODUCTIVE discussion. Relevant Skills and Experienc Plus
Hi, thanks for posting the job and sure we'll develop your website's back-end. We would like to have detailed discussion on this web project. We provide lifetime free support for our work. Cheers Relevant Skills and E Plus
Questions: 1." Suitable and vetted technicians in the vicinity of that customer would be notified" -- Do you need an email notification system or a text messaging? [login to view URL] there a limit of how many jobs a technician Plus
Hi, Thank you for your description with detail clarification. This is service marketplace [login to view URL] Where there are two of users one is the customer and the another is the technician. Related to your requir Plus
I understand you want electronics equipments repair/install service provider platform to be completed with specified features under DigiZone control & responsible to provide required parts, payments, Relevant Skills a Plus
Hi.. - We have gone through your post details, You have ready frontend of your website and you want full stack developer to develop backend of your website. **** We are ready to provide Dedicated developers to yo Plus
Hi there Sir, I have read everything and discussed with 2-3 different developers and technical team leads & all of them agreed that this is a big project, so not sure how we can do it in CAD 3,000, which is your set Plus
Greetings, I am very thankful for this opportunity. It’s really exciting that we have similar kind of expertise and work experience: Similar type: [login to view URL] Others: [login to view URL] Plus
Hi Zaher Haydar, After reviewing your job description & Current website at digizone, We're experts in website WordPress Back-end & Front-end development. So, we can definitely help you develop your desired website Plus
I have good experience for backend development for website. I can make you backend for your existing website. Let's discuss more in PM.
Hi ,I am Elle Gang, web developer in China. I am a certificated freelancer who is qualified in this part. Relevant Skills and Experience booking website,html,php,mysql,wordpress,laravel Proposed Milestones $3092 CAD Plus
Hi There, I have checked your given detailed description in detail and got the over all idea about the flow. If you like my proposal then I would like to come up with my plan. :-) Relevant Skills and Experience I w Plus
Dear Sir, As per your requirement for the backend deployment of a website can be fulfilled by us. As the backend must have real time synchronization, cloud based services with all user friendly handling of admin pane Plus
Hi, I understood the requirement and work flow completely. So I would like to clarify my idea with you to see if we are on same page and then will be able to provide you a proposal. Relevant Skills and Experience OUR Plus
Dear Employer, Greetings from Risensys !! I've read your project description and assure you to give work above your expectations; I would like to discuss few details with you regarding this project. Relevant Skills Plus
Hi, I have read the project description and I can do back end for you Mentioned below is my Past Portfolio. [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience I have strong kills in HTML,CSS,HTML5,C Plus
Hello, I hope you are doing well, I am Readily available to start working on your project! It would be really great if we can get connected here to understand requirements in more detail, also would you also nee Plus
Hi There, Thank you for the opportunity. You are looking to build a backend to enable uber-like electronics repair and installation [login to view URL] we please discuss in detail on this project Relevant Skills and Exper Plus
Dear Client, * As you required, We can surely help you to build a backend for your existing website (Digizone) * We already developed similar concepts in the past with backend & front end. Relevant Skills and Experie Plus