I am in need of some Facebook design work for one of my company's clients. This client - LisaDurne Hill - exists in the extra virgin olive oil industry. Their website can be found at www.lisadurnehill.com.au.
This image will be used for Facebook advertising purposes, so as an applicant you will need to have sufficient understanding of the requirements behind using images for this purpose.
I have included images in the proposal and need the following done:
- The sundown image needs to be the background
- I need the three bottles of EVOO included with the Angus bottle at the front, and the Hojiblanca and Rushworth Gold bottles either side.
- I need the award labels from the Angus_2014 file and Rushworth_2014 file to be placed underneath the three bottles.
- Furthermore, I need the award information from the Hojiblanca_2013 used to create an award similar to the award image in the Angus_2014 file
- I will need the LisaDurne Hill logo placed in either the bottom left or right hand corner. Happy for you to decide on what one looks best.
While this a quite a specific brief, feel free to implement your own creative flair where possible to ensure the final image is as visually appealing as possible.
Furthermore, there is an opportunity for ongoing work for the successful applicant based on their ability to complete this task.