I have a WP installation with a standard theme purchased at themeforest.com. All required modules are installed, one of them is Woocommerce (need shopping cart functionality).
I am looking for a WP designer who will turn the demo installation that I have into a simple website according to my instructions. I don't think coding is required. Probably everything can be achieved using the WP admin panel and some theme tweaking. Here are the required steps:
- Use our logo to replace the default theme logo in headers/footers/wherever
- Construct front page using our content and images we provide according with our instructions - it will be nearly static page
- Customize About Us, Contact Us pages with our info
- Create one product page with Woocommerce using images and content provided
- Image of this product should appear as featured image on the top of the frontpage in image carousel with buttons to add to card, and a button for more information
- Create all menus in header and footer according to our instructions
- Theme tweaking to correct breadcrumbs, in the standard theme there is an issue with breadcrumbs
- Test functionality of contact form, user registration, shopping cart.
By the end of the project the website needs to look perfect and fully functional. It may take us few iterations, and correction sessions to achieve what we want
Important: a freelancer should be available for discussions on Skype, we will need to have multiple Skype sessions to provide feedback and ask for corrections.
The project has to be completed (after all iterations) by Feb 25
111 freelancers are bidding on average $346 for this job
Hello, Is you current wp online in dev server? Shall we discuss now ? Please start chat with me, Budget will be decided after complete conversation and requirement analysis. Thanks Sathies
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks