I need an experienced infographic designer to help me create a customised graphic based on the following job description of my profession. Design style to not be too serious, and to include a fun design to it. Infographic has to be in portrait style. A few examples I like are attached for your reference.
All other designs you have complete freedom over.
I WILL ONLY ACCEPT AND REPLY TO A CONSIDERED RESPONSE!
Title of infographic : So what exactly does a Fund Manager do?
I am involved in Buy-Side investing, and there are 2 parts to my job, client facing and company profiling
Client Facing part
1. Expertise is to assist clients to invest prudently in the domestically listed companies on the Australian Stock Exchange
2. Goes out to market company strategy to potential clients which includes High Net Worth Individuals, Charities, Super funds, Family Offices
3. Stock selections are based generally around 3 strategies; Balanced, Growth or Income.
- Balanced : A low to medium risked stock selection strategy that has exposure in new, maturing and matured companies. Characteristics include medium volatility, moderate dividend/income returns, low to medium revenue growth, Selection of companies in ASX300 of the index.
- Growth : A medium to high risked stock selection strategy that has exposure in new and maturing companies. Characteristics include high volatility, no to little dividend/income returns, medium to high revenue growth, Selection of companies in ex-ASX100 of the index.
- Income : A low risked stock selection strategy that has exposure in matured companies. Characteristics include low volatility, high dividend/income returns, no to little revenue growth, Selection of companies right across the All Ordinaries index.
4. Work out needs of clients - risky or non-risky - and allocate client funds into appropriate strategy that best fits client's needs
1. Contact listed companies via investor relations liaison to setup face-to-face meetings - companies from various sectors like I.T, Mining, Banking, Manufacturing, Builders, Transport, Utilities
2. Attend company presentations to learn more about company and its operations
3. Attend on-site (picture of a factory?) visits to learn directly from employees
4. Collate all information and write a company research report with Company overview, Target Price, Company financial estimates, SWOT analysis
5. Determine whether the company is a Buy, Hold or Sell
Combining both client facing and company facing, I then start to build a portfolio of stocks
1. Building a list of invest-able stocks to hold over 3 to 10 years
2. Allocate stocks into appropriate risk basket, ie Balanced, Growth or Income
3. Buy/Sell selected stocks on the Australia Stock Exchange
What I do constantly everyday regardless
- Continuously monitor company and market news on AFR and news feed
- make continuous adjustments and tweaks to portfolio of selected stocks by buying and selling stocks
- Organizing regular meetings with clients for portfolio review and updates
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $118 pour ce travail
Welcome to theDesignerz ( #1 Provider in Graphic and Logo Design on Freelancer) The concept originated as a Studio full of vibrant and creative ideas. The Ideas were given life with the name of theDesignerz. We int Plus
I have 9 years experience in designing and developing, I am expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, vector and cartoon design, I am expert in Template, brochure, logo, business card, banner, flyer, T-Shirt design, I assur Plus
I appreciate the given details and the attached example that you like. It really helps us to save our time and can provide our best creativity based on your requirement. We have done many similar jobs in past and reall Plus
Hello, I aim to provide maximum effort to transform ideas into real design. With decades of experience I am able to apply not only theoretical knowledge, but also technical ability and creative influence to all are Plus
Hello Sir, We are very much interested on ur project.. We are having a very creative group of Design having knowledge & experience of Infographics ,2D Digital & character Design. We can handle your project smoo Plus
Hello, I have experience in designing infographics in various styles including financial and corporate ones. I've worked on a similar basis designing a custom infographic with a fun feel to it. Please see some Plus
Hi, Thank you for your time in reviewing our proposal and for the opportunity to bid on your project. We have reviewed your requirements for the design of an Infographic which will describe the pictorial /visual sc Plus
Hi, I am No.1 infographer as per Freelancer.com rankings Starting Time: Immediate after discussion Completion Time: Within your required time frame I am expert in creating info-graphic layouts to highlight data Plus
Hi, I have read Your project description regarding INFOGRAPHIC Designs. You can check my freelancer portfolio for my previous top quality work I am very interested in your project and also I am ready to start Plus
Hi, I can create eye catching infographics about being a fund manager My turnaround time is 5-7 days and rate is $150/- per infographic(Including Freelancer fees). I have designed more than 2000 Infographics for Plus
Dear Sir/Ma'am, I am Rudy, 3d, 2d and Infographic artist from indonesia, I've been 6 years in the field of animation & design. I can make a feature-length films, short films, infographics, infomotions, television Plus