I need an experienced infographic designer to help me create a customised graphic based on the following job description of my profession. Design style to not be too serious, and to include a fun design to it. Infographic has to be in portrait style. A few examples I like are attached for your reference.
All other designs you have complete freedom over.
I WILL ONLY ACCEPT AND REPLY TO A CONSIDERED RESPONSE!
Title of infographic : So what exactly does a Fund Manager do?
I am involved in Buy-Side investing, and there are 2 parts to my job, client facing and company profiling
Client Facing part
1. Expertise is to assist clients to invest prudently in the domestically listed companies on the Australian Stock Exchange
2. Goes out to market company strategy to potential clients which includes High Net Worth Individuals, Charities, Super funds, Family Offices
3. Stock selections are based generally around 3 strategies; Balanced, Growth or Income.
- Balanced : A low to medium risked stock selection strategy that has exposure in new, maturing and matured companies. Characteristics include medium volatility, moderate dividend/income returns, low to medium revenue growth, Selection of companies in ASX300 of the index.
- Growth : A medium to high risked stock selection strategy that has exposure in new and maturing companies. Characteristics include high volatility, no to little dividend/income returns, medium to high revenue growth, Selection of companies in ex-ASX100 of the index.
- Income : A low risked stock selection strategy that has exposure in matured companies. Characteristics include low volatility, high dividend/income returns, no to little revenue growth, Selection of companies right across the All Ordinaries index.
4. Work out needs of clients - risky or non-risky - and allocate client funds into appropriate strategy that best fits client's needs
1. Contact listed companies via investor relations liaison to setup face-to-face meetings - companies from various sectors like I.T, Mining, Banking, Manufacturing, Builders, Transport, Utilities
2. Attend company presentations to learn more about company and its operations
3. Attend on-site (picture of a factory?) visits to learn directly from employees
4. Collate all information and write a company research report with Company overview, Target Price, Company financial estimates, SWOT analysis
5. Determine whether the company is a Buy, Hold or Sell
Combining both client facing and company facing, I then start to build a portfolio of stocks
1. Building a list of invest-able stocks to hold over 3 to 10 years
2. Allocate stocks into appropriate risk basket, ie Balanced, Growth or Income
3. Buy/Sell selected stocks on the Australia Stock Exchange
What I do constantly everyday regardless
- Continuously monitor company and market news on AFR and news feed
- make continuous adjustments and tweaks to portfolio of selected stocks by buying and selling stocks
- Organizing regular meetings with clients for portfolio review and updates