We are an IT company
Our website is a Wordpress Website based on a theme (Crumina Second Touch)
Using WPML - Visual Composer - LayerSlider
We need someone to convert it and redesign the pages.
we have also bought the VP addin Ultimate Add-ons
We had selected the stockholm theme . however it is not fully compatible with WPML
[url removed, login to view] ( for idea) So we cannot use it
The most recent posts and all the pages need to be recreated
A first page structure also needs to be defined
The slider will have to be done (5 slides .we will need you to find images . We have a graphic Stock account and have some images but not necessarily in the appropriate format. If you use them you will need to rework them for size etc...)
We will also need a portfolio page
We want a site with "one page style" parrallax effect fully responsive.
We do not want extensive usage of code but rather, elegant implementation using the tools allowing us eventually to duplicate pages or posts
Once the existing content is transformed we will need regular addition of pages . We will not necessarily provide the images but will provide the content (text) so this can be a recurring job. (this we understand is not defined in the initial project price but we need a pricing for that
our web site : [url removed, login to view]
the type of template we like [url removed, login to view]
VERY IMPORTANT :
Please note that we cannot use the Stockholm Theme "As Is" because it has BUGS when we install WPML
there are 3 options:
1) Adapt our existing theme so that it can look like the Stockholm theme (mostly menu styles and behaviour ) needs some CSS and Jscript , the Header needs some change create similar pages with Visual composer and Add ins , create portfolio sample page... needs some css inspection
2) Install a new site with the Stockholm theme and create the features not WPML compatible + avoid using too many theme specific features
Option 1 seems easier to me but may be a problem in the future . as the theme is not recent
Option 2 needs transfer of all history and will probably require a lot of page cleaning
We want also use this opportunity to change the page naming ( from default to /postName) and we see that it messes up all the content. so it may require some database cleaning?)
In any case
1) we want to keep the theme concept because it is easy for us to change the font color etc...
2) we want the new pages to stick to standard features ( Visual Composer + ultimate Add In + LayerSlider ) in order not to have a big impact in case we change theme or interface,
3) we want the designer to have a good design skill in order to resize properly images and elements, or select appropriate images so that our pages look professional
we will make a decision in the coming days
Thanks to all of you for your interest.