Website and logo needed for a start-up UK based IT resourcing company. The company must own all intellectual property. A content management facility is required to allow text and (ideally) images to be modified easily without incurring further development work. The domain is already purchased and is hosted through WinHost, so knowledge of their services is an advantage. I\'ve attached a document containing a breakdown of the required functionality. We are looking to get the website up and running as soon as possible, ideally before end of September, so speed and availability are key.
The budget for this work is between £450 and £750 (maximum, for the right product). Please do not bid if you cannot provide the services within this range.
The website must be:
1. Responsive - to adapt to all major platforms Windows/MAC and computer/laptop, tablet and mobile (IOS/Android)
2. Full frame - the full page width should be displayed
3. Quick to load and navigate around
4. Requirement gathered, designed, developed, tested and uploaded to hosting site within 3 weeks of appointment
5. Supported by a CMS allowing all content (text, static images and sliding images) to be modified by the company without requiring further development.
6. Colour schemes/themes to be agreed as part of consultation once project is awarded.
For the logo design:
1. Must be slick, easily reproduced, professional
2. Follow the theme of scarce (i.e. scarcity, something difficult to find)
3. We expect the designer to ask relevant questions on our preferences, provide a few options to us for review and to take in our feedback and produce a final design from that
133 freelance font une offre moyenne de £566 pour ce travail
Hello , Can we discuss in details before we start? We have built similar platforms in past Top freelancer to work [url removed, login to view] model of development to have the best deliverables for your [url removed, login to view] me know if we can Plus