We are looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer to create a handful of similar client-side apps. Our system is based on a core REST API that will feed the several client-side apps to be developed.
The system has different user roles, and we would like a client-side application for each of them. However they will be fundamentally similar CRUD interfaces, containing the usual elements: tables, lists, in-line editing, etc. Additionally all the requests will be made/secured by JWT-based sessions, as opposed to browser cookies.
We are interested in someone/team capable of developing such similar applications in a well-known JS framework(Angular, Ember, React...) since that would probably allow us to find/incorporate new engineers easier in the long run.
These are the skills we are looking for:
- Experience building and deploying to production SPA/client-side apps.
- Knowledge of JSON API communications.
- Web design/Responsive design knowleadgeable ( not necessarily an expert designer). Alternatively able/willing to adapt Themeforest templates.
- Experience with one or more JS popular frameworks (Angular 1/2, Ember, React).
- Knowledge of PHP (as required by some side sites of the company)
- SSL certificate installation.
- JWT Authentication via REST.
- Unit Testing/Integration testing ( Mocha, Jasmine...)
Our company is based in Costa Rica, but we are open to candidates living in other timezones.
34 freelance font une offre moyenne de $19/heure pour ce travail
Hello, I understood the initial scope of this project. Although i want to discuss further this job in order to prepare the final concept for this project.