I am after someone who can develop a professional classic looking online store with reasonable design skills. I will also require the developer to list the items for sale with referencing the products from this store "[url removed, login to view]". There are approximately 1300 items to be listed.
I need the developer to be creative in creating the online store and careful not to copy the entire design and layout from the dropshipzone website. The only contents that can be copied is the product description and SKU numbers. SKU numbers must only be visible to the store admin.
The online store:
- must be able to provide infos and stats such as traffic flow, keyword search, number of visitor, unique visitors, number of views on items and etc for the admin to analyse.
- have Integrated Payment system such as Paypal and Credit Card payment or Bank Deposit.
- needs to be admin friendly as such be able to add/modify product description, quantity, photos, add or remove listings.
- buyers be able to provide review or comments on product that are purchased.
- admin must be able to export the orders to a .csv file in a specific format.
- in an event a product is out of stock, a buyer must be able to subscribe to notify them via an automated email once the product is restocked.
- admin must be able to upload a file in .csv format and the system updates the quantity of all products based on the SKU number. A sample of .csv file has been attached for your reference.
- admin must be able to specify the postage cost based on postcode range or if free shipping.
- admin must be able to provide discount voucher code or sales discounts.
- have general infos which deemed normal practice for online store. Example being the warranty, about us, contact us, link to facebook, subscription to newsletters, FAQ, T&C and etc. This will be discussed further.
Since I am new in this area, I will require some coaching and ongoing support from the developer. We both needs to work together to test this website to ensure it is free of bugs and a safe platform for the buyers.
Hope I haven't missed anything. I may add at later stage if I did miss.
I would need a developer who can point me to the right direction if I am lost and provide recommendation as we go along.
If you think you have the above qualities and criteria and 100% confident you suits this position, feel free to bid. If you don't read the above, please do not waste my time. I don't want to waste yours either.
If this goes well, we may consider you with other website developing projects in future provided you have the right skills. Don't mark me on this, but that's my next dream.
The project is not urgent, so you can take your time if required. Time frame needs to be agreed to prior to award.
Please take note:
I want to be able to edit all of it.
If I add a new category or page, it must show up in the site navigation automatically.
NOTE: All design, code, content and other work performed as part of this contract is a work for hire owned by the Client (ME).