I’m am looking at creating a daily draw website based on the same functionality as [url removed, login to view], so please use this as your reference.
The site should do the following:
- Allow players to enter the lottery by registering an account with the following fields: name, email, mobile number + a check box for receiving newsletters
- Once registered, an email or sms will need to be sent to the player automatically so that they can verify their email address. -
- All mobile numbers are then entered into the daily lottery draw where the system randomly selects one mobile number. (The time of the draw should be configurable)
- The selected mobile number is then displayed automatically on the website but will only show a few numbers of the mobile number i.e first 3 and last 3
- A button should then appear in the winners account only so they can collect their prize. - By clicking on the collect button, the admin should somehow be notified that the winner is collecting their prize.
- Winners have until the next draw to claim their prize (24 hours), so once the next draw begins, the collect button should disappear from that players account.
- If a winner does not collect their prize, the prize is rolled over to the next draw. For example, if the £100 prize is not collected by the winner before the next draw begins, it will rollover and the next draw’s total prize will be £200.
Please note that I will only award this project to someone who has genuine understanding of the tasks and falls within my budget. If possible I would like a clone create of the site above so that the full functionality is the same. If you do not pay attnetion to the detail and actually look at the site and understand how it works, I will not award you the project.
I do like questions, so please feel free to ask.
99 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1253 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
Hi Provider , thanks for the details , would like to know few things 1. Any rough sketch for design ? 2. Any prefer framework ? thanks technovinity