We need a background to be designed as per our specifications in 2D. It has to be -
1) Full HD - 1920px length and 1280px width
2) Formats needed are png, AI(adobe illustrator) / Vector format.
1) Houses similar to the ones as in image1 but scattered (should not be in a group).
2) Trees and other road elements like traffic signals, bus stop, etc. (as in image 2) , in between the houses .
3) Approx. 70% (height from the top) should be the house and other elements area and remaining 30% of the area should be for the road. Road has to have 3 lanes.... should look similar to the image 2 but should have one more lane (total 3 lanes).
Hi, I can design a background for the mobile game. Please see my work here: [login to view URL] Please contact me for further discussion. Thanks, Chiku V.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹6043 pour ce travail
Greetings, hi thanks for reviewing our proposal please check our portfolio here https://www.freelancer.com/u/onyxstudioz23.html , we can provide you the the details you required for the project . Plus
Hello and nice to meet you! I am John from Haha Design. We are a team of designers, illustrators, web developers and all of us graduated the University in our domains. We are thinking outside the box so we'll find t Plus
HIRE ME!!! Sir, I am a Illustration design contractor located in India.I have over 10 years of experience in this design.I would love to have the opportunity with you about your posting. I have read your require Plus
Hello sir, Here experienced 2D Game artist for your game project, I can able to handle both of Photoshop and Illustrator to create art assets and i will provide high quality with unlimited revision Plus
Hello sir I am very much efficient to work on , Adobe Illustrator along with various technologies. Please review my portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/Dreamfocus.html for better understanding with more better cla Plus
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our bid! We are a small group of multi-skilled artist, providing creative work locally and worldwide for more than 6 years. We assure you high quality work, best communic Plus
Hello, I can help with you in your project 2D Background Design For Mobile Game. I have more than 5 years of experience in Graphic Design, Illustration, Illustrator, Logo Design, Photoshop. We have worked on several Plus
Hi There , This is Poonam multimedia and animation expert .The Quality of my work is the base of my Success .I have More than 7+ years experience in animation and I can assure you that I’ll get you that video Plus
Hey, I am Professional Graphic Designer since 7 years. I read your description properly. i will give you fast delivery. This design i will give you only $2250. I am waiting for your response. Thank you
i have done exactly similar projects [login to view URL] contact to check samples and our previous works here i am attaching my portfolio link https://www.freelancer.com/u/artbyrahul
I have experience in working in 2d art works for games to see my works please check my portfolio link : [login to view URL] for more details contact me
Hello, Hope you doing well. I AM Creative & Experienced logo/graphic designer . I AM ready for your logo design immediately and ready to show you the draft with 4 unique concepts with in one business day. please go Plus
I am a creative drawing artist with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Microsoft Coreldraw and Adobe InDesign software. I am also a professional illustrator and cartoon artist .Below is the link to m Plus
Hello sir/ma’am im a professional graphic and game theme designer. i can do your work in your style here is my new account that is why there is no ratting and reviews. first ill give you test then hire me . i need ra Plus
Hi, I have gone through your requirements and I can able to do this project for you. I have a good reputation on other freelancing site and here is a link for the same [login to view URL]~01b5a98 Plus