Small web and digital marketing agency is looking for a part-time Account Manager & Project Coordinator to join our team. This position will be great for an ambitious recent grad or a someone looking to build more experience.
This position will require wearing several hats, including:
• Organize and manage website development projects and digital marketing campaigns
• Make content changes and additions to existing clients' WordPress sites
• Create, document and streamline agency systems and processes
• Communicate with clients to collect relevant information and approvals
• Assist with writing and editing website and blog content
• Create email newsletters for clients
• Be detail oriented and super organized
• Be friendly, energetic, positive and proactive
• Be eager to learn and take on new roles
• Be comfortable communicating with clients on the phone, Zoom, recording screencast videos, etc.
Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Zoom, Google Docs, WooCommerce, social media, project management apps (Asana, etc), and other similar tools/services are important.
Estimated 20 hours per week to begin at $15 hour, which can grow from there. Please ensure you have the time and can work with this rate before applying.