1. Launch fast & with finesse.
1. Launch new web brand = boutique agency selling mobile apps and services.
2. Deploy on Wordpress Platform = easy to maintain
3. Serve key content requirements with hgh level of visual branding
a. Static Sections – About, Services, Contact, Case Studies, Pricing
b. Dynamic Content – Blog
c. Basic eCommerce - Product Deal Bundles (approx 3 total) - checkout basket preferred
1. Primary Customer profile: marketing decision makers e.g. brand & agency account managers incl. small business owners
2. Host – New setup. Blue Host or other
3. Theme – TBD.
WP Theme Influences
1. [url removed, login to view]
This theme has a creative style and strong visual approach,This is the creative kind of look that we’re going for. Also the single page layout feels fast and useful. However this example feels like it can get cluttered easily.
2. [url removed, login to view]
This theme seems to handle visual branding and content but has a shopping cart extension. We want a simlpe ecommerce feature but we don't want it to dominate.
3. [url removed, login to view]
This responsive theme works well. It's critical for our site to render well on mobile devices. Also good use of Bootstrap here.
1. About us, Pricing & Contact
a. App Development
b. Video Production
c. Advertising Sales
a. App Product #1
b. App Product #2
4. Case Studies
a. SMB Industry
b. Media Industry
a. SMB Bundle Deal
b. Media Bundle Deal
c. Brand Merchandise i.e. T-Shirt, Coffee Cup
d. Event Tickets
e. Products we love
About Us – Includes business summary, team profiles, process overview and testimonials
Pricing – Price ranges for services and featured deals for products.
Contact –Business address, phone number, map and contact form to request a callback or subscribe to newsletter.
Services / Products – Two category sections.
Blog – Low frequency 3x a month. Article length = small.
Article pages - Standard content includes title, body, quotes, images, video player and sharing.
Case Studies – Easily add new case studies. Visual style with quotes. Tag as appropriate.
Shop – Simple storefront. Not extensive. Just easy to use and maintain.
1. Big and Bold with splashes of color for key effects.
2. Palette. Natural Sky. White cloud aspects, sky blue touches. Dark grey for readability and texture.
3. Creative tone with modern imagery, subtle effects and fast loading.
4. Key message: Mobile apps. Easy User Experience. Location services.
6. Font: Sans serif with bold titles, striking readability and fat form fields where used.
a. theme design (happy to buy & modify a premium theme - please discuss)
b. visual elements (some elements on file but design input appreciated to keep style consistency)
c. site development and customisation (will provide you with a content plan and all copywriting as needed)
d. deployment to production server (will provide a domain name and setup a new host for this purpose.)
Anything else you want to know then please ask..
Décerné à :
Hello swiftideas, We are 1986, an award winning web design firm from Philadelphia. We have sent you our proposal, links to our portfolio sites, and a list of references and testimonials to your PMB
37 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1203 $ pour ce travail
Got Expertise in doing this sort of stuff... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
hi. i understand your project requirements, i have the needed skills to complete this project. you can check inbox for samples of previous work. i offer good quality and fast delivery. thank you