If we receive the right kind of bid which well explains the fixes which will be done and we get a good amount of communication from you we will likely accept the bid immediately and have you start ASAP.
<[url removed, login to view]> before we expose the charts to the outside world:
* The charts should look cool and fit in with the current website (see [[url removed, login to view]]). Ideally, we would like the charts to be similar to the financial charts at [url removed, login to view] (<[url removed, login to view]:IND> )
* The basic functionality of the website should be the same (i.e. sortable table with lists of data, clicking on an entry in the list would take us to the charts for that particular table entry). The table should be designed to accommodate many more indices (up to 200?). You do not have to use the same charting, tab and table packages we have for our proof of concept.
* We would like the ability to provide URL links to charts for individual indices (e.g. <[url removed, login to view]?idx=1024> would take us to a chart of 1024) The URL's do not need to be understandable by humans, but just easy to exchange. The use of the name "charts" in the current URL is too generic as we will likely implement charts of other systems/products in the future.
* We need you to change the backend module to allow us to leverage chart templates and adopt our own naming conventions for further charts.
* We don't have a well-defined test to production workflow. Therefore, a resource will be available to implement your changes and provide access to the web server as required.
* We would like to be able to make minor modifications to the charts ourselves so we would be looking for code that is clean and easy to understand.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jul 7, 2011 11:41:18 AM:
Bidding has reopened on this project; we are looking for it to be completed by next Friday. If you can do this please re-read and contact me right away.