We are launching a crowdsourced ("student-sourced") design site and need 2x :60-ish second animated "How It Works" videos. Each video should highlight how and why users should join and use the site. The 2 videos should will be similar in flow and graphics, but should approach the concept from the perspective of each target market:
1. Local Businesses
2. Student Designers
Prior to creating the video we would like 3 animated characters created who will host each video. One middle-aged businessman and two college-aged students, one boy and one girl.
For the video you will be required to provide:
1. A storyboard for each video
2. Very simple/clean animation utilizing the main site colors (green, yellow, dark grey)...you will be provided with links to the site. I want a pretty even mix of text animation and graphical elements including some site representative graphics.
3. Sound effects to match what is going on with the graphics
I'd like the animation style/graphics to match the looks and feel of our site, but here is an example of a videos that I like which has a really good mixture of the elements above: [url removed, login to view]
I will be providing the following:
1. The scripts for the 2 videos including voiceovers
2. Background sound track if appropriate
3. Logo and other site graphics
I am open to some design flair and if you could show me some of your previous work when you bid (a link or something similar) that would help me greatly in entrusting you with this project!
If you have any questions, ask them up front and/or along the way, it's better to work together on this as I don't want to get to the end and have lots of nasty surprises!
My budget is $1,000.
33 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1009 $ pour ce travail
Hi Alex, I appreciate your time and hope our proposal is what you want for your "How to" [url removed, login to view] check at your convenience. Have a great day. thank you.