Our objective is to crate an extremely professional handout brochure for an upcoming event we're attending
The A4 (British standard) document can be either Landscape or Portrait and will probably be printed on 330gm card.
Ideally only 4 pages, but we would be receptive to the brochure going to 5 or six pages if the designer states this would be better.
The design style should be clean, professional and absolutely not tacky, but visually appealing.
Modern fonts are preferred.
A first class attention to detail is required and equal and consistent spacing between titles, images and copy are a must.
Ideally the document should look like an executive magazine, perhaps with columns and various images to make it aesthetically appealing, but you should be able to define a design style by viewing the ideas we will supply.
The look and feel of the rest of the document could look like a magazine or newspaper, even possibly with certain words being highlighted. The document would be good to include various images of cars, and possibly be in columns for ease of reading. This is flexible and can be made to look and feel how the winning designer deems most appropriate.
The brochure must be supplied in the following formats:
Print ready high res PDF
Low res PDF (for email)
A vector image and .jpg of the infographic
The complete design should comprise of the following:
Page One (front cover)
Very small amount of text
One image (photo)
A basic info-graphic (this needs to be designed by you also - eg [url removed, login to view])
Approx 900 words of copy
A financial table
Option of a small number of additional images (photos)
The designer has the ability to make this look how they feel would best represent the extremely professional image we are trying to achieve, so the winning designer must be dynamic and confident with his or her work.
High res images will be provided to the winning designer as required
We will be looking for significant designer to work on with a regular basis. If you do an excellent job, we hope to use you again in the future.
Terms of the project
1. Please produce the brochure in vector format editable in Adobe Illustrator CS4 or similar.
2. The brochure must also be made available in a print ready format and also in a low res PDF (for emailing).
3. Upon delivery of the brochure, you agree to sign over all copyright and ownership to us.
4. You must be able to communicate in good English.
5. The project must be completed in the time specified.
6. You agree to amend the design until we are satisfied
7. Available for communication via Skype (or FaceTime) if required
8. Payment via the Escrow system as provided.
9. To assist your bid please consider a SHORT personal message, ideally with links of some of your work.
10. The infographic must be supplied as a spate vector and .jpg
Thank you and happy bidding!
Décerné à :
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $171 pour ce travail
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique brochure design that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hi! twenty4seven would love to work on this project with you. We've been involved in both the reproduction and advertising industries for over 20 yrs. Please see *** PMB *** for more details.