Hello, please read the whole project brief before bid, thank you.
I have a cleaning website with a booking system that needs to be redone and made dynamic not firm coded but dynamic coded.
As you can see the system today here r . e . n . t . h . e . m (a . t) . s . e . just delete the dots.
1. Today I need someone to design a similar look to the one in the attached picture but color and design to match the website of mine.
2. The gray area is the area that should appear first, afterwards the price drops down and then after selecting option (välj), the orange part drops down with calendar and time of day option. Afterwards you hit BOKA and then a popup as today appears with information fields like name,street where client adds.
3. The window where it says fönsterputsning (window cleaning) the customer puts the quantity of windows and the price directly shows, before it shows 0.
4. You can also close the dynamic steps that roll out, a "close" text will appear under "Se ditt pris".
5. If you have a proposition of a better design method then this, Im opened to see your proposition.
6. The whole project need to be done so it works with the existing system, its just the front end that needs to rebuild and work with back end.
7. The coding should be user friendly and dynamic, not firm, after the project is done, the code will be checked so its good coded.
8. Budget is 100-200 USD
### 70% OF MILESTONE IS RELEASED AFTER PROJECT IS FINISHED, THE REST 30% AFTER 1 WEEKS OF TESTING AGAINST ERRORS ###
### IF THE PROJECT IS A SUCCESS, THEN THE AWARDED FREELANCER WILL HAVE A SECOND JOB MAKING THE BACK OFFICE BOOKING SYSTEM ###
### PLEASE READ THE PROJECT BEFORE BIDDING ####
HI I have experience with booking websites and I can design and code your booking form. You can take a look at this which I have done: [login to view URL] and go to Appoitments for login use: ad Plus
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $216 pour ce travail
We request you please respond to us about this message. "Hello, Greetings from ""Hire WordPress and Design Experts"". We have gone through the information provided by you. We would like to tell you that we have a ri Plus
We are very experienced web developers. We mostly do web development (Drupal, Wordpress) and also mobile apps & games (Android, iOS). We would love to work for you. Please have a look at our profile and consider us. Plus
hi HTML development and designing are my expertise and i have developed many so far. i have understood your requirments and i will provide you pixel perfect layout. I will deliver it to you in next 24hours. Plus
Dear Sir, We claim to get it done perfectly for you EXACTLY in the way you want it - Kindly give we a chance and we will prove myself - Ready to prove our words, let's get it done right away and I mean RIGHT AWAY !! Plus
Greetings from WebMantra! I have reviewed your requirement and we can deliver exactly what you are looking for. Highly experienced designers and developers are here for your service. OUR PORTFOLIO: *** Web Design Plus
I got a fair comprehension about your project. Please come on chat for further discussion. Benefits you get: 1. 2 Months Free Technical Support 2. W3C Compliant Code, So Pages Load Faster & Rank Well in Search Plus
hello i can surely develop a website for you as we have developed many website we are from [login to view URL] you can have a look to our comapny
Hello, We have reviewed your post and we are confident that we can design and develop a PHP/Joomla/ WordPress/Cakephp/Codeigniter/ajax/css/html website with mysql as backend if required with web2.0 design for you a Plus
Hello, UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED We can do the project as you require. We can provide you the bespoke design and development. You can have a look upon the work done here: https://ro Plus
Hi, I am professional Programmer & designer of Front end & Back end, I am working with challenge and hope to improve future plan with good network every client. If you want to get more faster job services with save ti Plus