This job is part of a marketing campaign to generate leads for a mobile website creation business.
There are two parts to this job.
1) You will be sent a list of websites for small businesses, some with associated email addresses and some without. For each website where there is no email address, you will visit the website and try to find an email address to add to the list.
2) For each website, you will create a graphic which shows a screenshot of how the website currently looks on an iPhone, and a mock-up of how the mobile-friendly version of the website would look. See the attached image as an example.
- you will need an iPhone for taking the screenshots of how the website currently looks.
- you will be making use of two Photoshop templates and batch scripts to produce the mock-ups of the mobile-ready sites, so you will need to be able to use Photoshop.
- There isn't a huge amount of design work, just the ability to change the logo image, colours and maybe a background image on the mobile-ready template.
The inital job will be to produce 10 of these graphics (1-2 hours of work once up to speed), however if it goes well there is the opportunity for daily work of this nature.
I am looking for the following:
- good Photoshop ability
- you own an iPhone
- excellent communication skills (English language)
- reliable and honest worker
- desire for longer term work
If you own an iPhone, have good Photoshop skills and are available for longer term work please respond to this posting using the phrase "I own an iPhone" in your opening sentence.