Would you like to be part of a team of excited Norwegian and Swedish entrepreneurs and marketers who really want to create great smart phone apps? Right now we are working on a word game (just simple 2D graphics needed).
We don’t care if you are an independent contractor, or part of an agency.
- If you are an agency that has good programmers that we like, we absolutely want to hire them as well.
- If you are independent, you have to expect to be working closely with us on Skype, and communicate with the programmer we hire. This will probably be on a daily basis during the development of the game.
We only have a few requirements, and they must be met to get an interview:
- You MUST have designed mobile apps before. They do not have to be games, but that is a bonus. We have to see these games before contacting you, so please provide links or screen shots in the application. If you know something about programming apps, that is a bonus too (but not expected).
- You must speak Russian (we are making an app for the Russian market)
- We want somebody that takes initiative and thinks creatively. You are the creative talent, and we expect you to challenge our opinions.
- You are a superstar and very passionate about creating games
We are aiming for the clouds in this app business, so we want to hire somebody who we can work with long term that also loves this stuff. The job will mostly be full time to begin with when we start the project, but there might be some days off so we can review and make decisions about changes etc.
Not sure about hourly of fixed payments. We’ll have to discuss that when the time comes.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Whoever we hire will have a lot of fun working with us!
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1464 pour ce travail
hello I've read your project and will let you know if I have questions. i cannot fulfill your russian language requirement and for my portfolio watch your PMB
We are a small team of ambitious and motivated people with a flair for design and new technologies. Work with the motivation for small and large scale projects. Good knowledge of Russian language!