Basically, I need someone to give me a unique design for a CV for me (I'm a programmer / game developer).
I personally have a few ideas, I just don't see myself as a graphics designer so I won't know how to make it look visually appealing.
First thing was that I thought of making my whole CV in code, as in, looked like some coding language since I'm a programmer, but that'll be hard to read by HR reps who aren't programmers. Another idea was to make the CV be an interactive game, but that'd only work on a computer or web.
Your task is to come up with an idea for a CV that could be interactive & printable, to show in both versions with your creative idea that I'm a programmer / game-developer.
That's all really, you'll do the whole design via Illustrator or Photoshop (I want the base file so I could edit it later on) and I'll add my information to it.
- CV idea for programmer / game developer
- It has to be printable, as in, can be printed on paper and still look nice (show its' purpose)
- Optionally it can also be interactive on a computer, such as some kind of animations or movements, etc.
- I'll need the base file in which I could edit it from whatever program you make it from
- You'll make the design, I'll add my CV information to it
Hello. I am a designer residing in Singapore, majoring in Interactive Media Design. Here's a link to my portfolio - [login to view URL] - It may take some time to load but do let the elves work their magic and the loa Plus
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $138 pour ce travail
Hello, We are a 12+ years India based IT firm, new to this portal. Would like to provide you a best quality project just we usually do with our other [login to view URL] you will cooperate. However,we are ready to assi Plus