CyberRich Studios is looking to add a super talented 2D and 3D game artist to the mobile development team in Makati Manila. CyberRich is focused on making social games for Facebook and mobile games for iOS. If you think you have the talent and passion in the mobile Social Gaming Industry please join us in Manila!
As an Artist you will be creating high quality art and animations for games on the GREE and DeNA mobile platforms
Work with the art team to help define and create and consistent overall art direction for your game
Create high quality characters, environments and general art assets
Work closely with the Engineers, Designers and Product Managers in order to ensure the user experience of our game is high quality, solid and coherent
Be a positive member of our team, help to build a great culture for our Japan team, give feedback on games in development and take part in other activities in the company as needed.
-Strong art portfolio from commercially shipped mobile games
-Bachelor's degree in Arts, Graphic Arts, or related field is required
-Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition
-Solid understanding of usability and user interfaces
-Good working knowledge of 2D animation
-Good understanding of Japanese preference art style (including Manga and Japanese Cartoon style)
-Expert understanding of art direction and storytelling
-Expert experience with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
-Understanding of the technical aspects of art production for small footprint platforms
A passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking
• Must be EXPERT level in Adobe Illustrator.
• Must be EXPERT level in Adobe Photoshop.
• Must LOVE playing games on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
• Must be efficient and quick in your design while retaining quality.
• Must have an advanced understanding of Maya or 3DS Max
• Previous job experience as a vector, logo, character, 3D or other form of digital artist
• A preference towards cartoony as opposed to hyper realistic art style – think Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja rather than Infiniti Blade
• Extreme passion for gaming to the point that you obnoxiously mention obscure games from the 90s in most conversations
• An awareness of viral videos and hilarious memes that we haven't seen before – and we've seen most of them
If you are interested in applying for the position here is what to do:
• Send samples of your designs. The more the merrier!
• Describe yourself and why you would be great for this job in your email!
• Include a resume if you have one.
• If you have social network accounts, feel free to send us links. (not required, but definitely a plus)
Must be able to work at the office in Makati Manila, Philippines. NO OUTSOURCING AGENCIES
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₱491/heure pour ce travail
Hello dear buyer, We are very interested in doing the project. We can make this more professional. We have a lot of past experience of the same type of work. We believe, We can drive your project to a success.