We would like to enhance the look of our website at [[url removed, login to view]] with some photos.
We need someone who has the talent to do the following:
- review our website to understand what we do
- be creative and think of ideas for photos that would go well on each page
- locate suitable photos from stock photography archives that are either free or have a very low cost (less than $5 per picture).
- enhance these photos using photoshop by adding shadows, frames, blurs, etc...
In your bid, please indicate which stock photography archives you are familiar with and plan to use in your search.
We will pay for the photos if necessary. We need to verify the sources of all photographs so that we do not infringe on any copyrights.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).