Los Angeles based startup seeks experienced iOS developer and/or designer to create a social app (for the iPhone UI first). The app will be social and creative, and its design will be simple and elegant. Its phased launch will have celebrity support as one of the co-founders is a known actor. If you're looking for an opportunity to work closely with a group of friends that moves fast, please review the job specs below and contact us. We are not an agency, we try do ditch our egos, and we love fun, food, and being creative.
Candidate must be comfortable working remotely with existing personal computer setup and be willing to sign a standard NDA before receiving the product brief / wireframes and meeting in person/via Skype.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing an iPhone application
- Refining business requirements to produce app's architecture and backend database structures
- Implementing UX and UI design
- Prototyping new & redesign features
- Communicating daily and weekly progress against a timeline
- A portfolio of work that you can share (or apps in the App Store you worked on)
- 2+ years experience in mobile application development (with iOS SDK, Objective C, and/or Cocoa Touch)
- Experience building complex iOS apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Proficient in the following technologies: Java language and related frameworks, Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Understanding of caching mechanisms
- Ideally, we'd love to work with a developer/engineer AND a designer, so any Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency, alongside a portfolio of graphic design work
- Los Angeles based
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science and/or 2 to 4+ years in relevant work experience
- Android experience
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java
- A sense of humor, an open mind, a love for your work
- Portfolios that show a focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Flexibility for compensation in form of profit sharing and/or hourly fee independent contractor arrangement
10 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 29 $ /heure pour ce travail
See our portfolio, we have completed many iphone / android apps. We have completed over 300 jobs with highest completion rate. We are also gold member on freelancer.
Hi! I come across your iPhone social app project and sure our team matches you best. I'm interested to discuss the further details via PMB. Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks.