The main task is to create a sponsorship package which will be sent out to businesses to gain funding for Imperial College Indian society for the year 2011-12. The aim of the package is to attract funding/sponsorship for our annual charity show EAST MEETS WEST.
Two images of the front page (front and inside covers) and back page (back and inside covers) are attached to show the level of design required.
- We would like a new sponsorship package for the coming academic year the package will be roughly 8 Full colour A4 sides.
- The 4 inside sides will be more simple and filled with text and tables which will be supplied as well as any images required from previous shows.
- The theme for the current package as you can see in the pictures is floral; we are open to any new suggestions from designers.
- We would preferably like a few rough initial themes to then further process so that we may select a final one.
- The turnaround time would have to be pretty fast, the package ideally needs to be finished by 15th May.
The second task is to create a new logo for Imperial college Indian society.
The current logo can be seen on the bottom right of the inside front cover (blue wheel with orange green and blue flares. The redesign is mainly required as the current logo has a fade gradient applied which makes it difficult to use for branding and for a new fresh look.
We are very open to any abstract ideas for the logo, if the logo does have a gradient, a solid colour and non-gradient version will also have to be supplied.
Possible sources of inspiration are: India, Indian society, elephant (our mascot), green, blue, orange, white, and wheel.
Again we would like a few unique de sings with which we can work on to decide a final.
There are no tight time restrictions on this logo; we do not mind using the old one for the new sponsorship package.
If a good designer is found there is ALOT of design work during the year ( numerous club flyers, show program, show flyers plus other event posters) so future work is likely. Preference will be given to designers who can give good, fast results at an affordable price ( All proceeds go to charity)
* Some free lancers may notice that this has been posted before, the reason it is being reposted is that we were not satisfied with the quality of bids, so the budget has been increased*
33 freelance font une offre moyenne de $539 pour ce travail
hi,just check PM for portfolio,and read our reviews. Its would be your guidance.(Why we are best for your project)
Please check your PM's to see why I'm the right person, to make your job done, with professionalism and with effective results.
Hi, My name's Luke - a professional graphic designer - Artful in brand identity, Illustration, photography and innovative design solutions.
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in print design, using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw and Quark Express. We have done a lot of similar jobs for our UK Clients. We can do t Plus
Hello, My name is Mr. David and I am a freelance graphics/web designer. I have 5+ years experience and I am looking forward to helping you with this project.
Hi there, I have created identity packages for the University of British Columbia in Canada throughout the year of 2009. Some of them can be seen seen on my website. Link is provided in my PM.
Dear Client, *********Please check your PM for the offers we can provide.*********** Though we are new to [login to view URL], We are a company with expertise in Package Designing, Brochure, Poster & Banners Designing Plus