Need a freelancer to:
- Create a vector version of our logo (basic text logo; font is standard; we will supply a small version)
- Enhance or Re-Design our secondary square logo (used as our picture in Social Media sites) and create a vector version
- Create a Facebook (Timeline) main page
- Create a Twitter background/Profile Picture (for a custom look to our Twitter page)
- Create a high quality favicon (.ico) file based on the enhanced secondary square logo
- Create standard 468x60 and 125x125 Banner Ads (with theme, text provided)
- Create a standard letter head
- Create a standard business card design (using our contact info, supplied QRC, and logo) with some attractive design; ready to send to printer or vistaprint
We have an existing theme (colors, fonts, etc.), website and logo for this work to be based on.
PSDs and design files should be delivered with final package.
We expect a certain quality of work; must be attractive and professional design work
16 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 224 $ pour ce travail
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks
Hello! Ready to start now and "till work until your 100% satisfaction" , please follow our PRIVATE MESSAGE to see our latest work and complete proposal. Best Regards, LogoDesire.
Hello , I have checked your project details & ready to deliver according to that, please check the massage box for the graphics portfolio. Thank you :-)
Hello sir, We are ready to design your logo, banners, etc.we will work until you get 100% satisfaction.Please refer to the'Message Inbox'for further details,portfolio,sample works.
Hi, I would love to work on your project.. Portfolio and info here: http://The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service.com/
I have a lot of experience as far as designing for social media platforms go including Facebook/Twitter as well as for print. Having great business branding shouldn't cost the earth.