Design Graphics for a Windows 8 Game
1. Game logo - The name of the game is "Words and Dice" or "Words & Dice"
2. Windows 8 tile - game launch icon - based on logo - see [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] 120 x 120 pixels
3. Splash screen based on logo - transparent png format. Scale Image size (pixels) 1x scale 620 x 300, [url removed, login to view] scale 868 x 420, [url removed, login to view] scale 1116 x 540.
4. Opening screen play button and options button
5. Main game play screen - Design for a minimum resolution of 1024x768. Design for an optimal resolution of 1366x768
6. Buttons for numbers 1 - 12 - mouse over and click feedback effects
7. The number buttons need to reveal a letter with some animation
8. The game works on rolling two 6-sided dice. Need graphics for dice roll animation and final values.
9. Need leaderboard score screen
10. May need other screens as necessary to support the game. Looking for ideas from the designer also. Suggestions on things I may have missed or improvements.
11. All images needed at 100% and 80%, 140% and 180% scale if bitmaps.
12. SVG graphics are the preferred format so they will look great at any scale.
Game play is as follows:
1. The game screen is displayed with tiles labeled 1-12. The tiles hide a random word that needs to be guessed.
2. The dice need to be rolled to begin playing the game.
3. The if the dice values are for example 3 and 6 the player may choose to select the 3 tile or the 6 tile or the sum total 9 tile.
4. the tile selected will flip to reveal the hidden letter or an empty space if the word is not that long.
5. The play can either guess the word or roll again.
6. Play continues until the player guesses or cannot roll again.
7. the player cannot roll again if the dice roll matches tiles that have already been turned over.
If you have any other questions ask!
Hi! Thanks for the invitation for your project. Please check my private message for more details. Thank you!