Need a custom mobile app for iPhone (for Collectors)
I am looking for someone who is experienced in coding for iOS to create a feature rich, well designed mobile app for iPhone for the Collectors (e.g. stamps, coins). App will allow users to manage their collections as well as to search and find missing pieces that other users want to swap or sell. App will have about 15 pages, possibly less. Data will be entered by the user and stored in a live database. The app will update and access data in this database regularly.
This app will require someone or a team that is skilled in UI design, programming and work with databases. More details will be provided after an NDA is signed. Specification for the app is ready.
- not only programming, but also the UI design
- experience in databases
- to take pride in your work and make a polished, good looking product
- source code, design and every other IP will belong to me.
- speak English well
Project has 2 milestones:
1. design of main screens and main UI elements (app logo and app name is ready)
2. coding of app and its server part (database itself and photos are on me)
I offer 35% prepayment before start of each stage and 30% after successful approval.
What I can offer to the successful bidder:
- Further contracts for iPad version of the app and website development.
- Ongoing maintenance of the app after first release at an agreed rate.
-Please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface, design and iOS icon work you have done in the past. If I like your work, I will reply with further details.
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1100 $ pour ce travail
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks