A client has a 5 year old software application developed inhouse (imagine a CRM or ERP application) that has many data entry and display pages or forms. The app creators basically took a bunch of data entry forms with a large number of fields on them and created ugly html versions of these forms. So most web pages in this app look like long online forms.
The client wants to redo these pages and make the user interface uptodate and slick - graphically as well as from User Experience perspective (for example: hiding unnecessary information, having better way of adding fields, information etc.) and showing information in a more intuitive, user friendly and SIMPLE way). Basically an overhaul of the UI.
The first objective is to take 1 basic form and think about the visual language - how to show basic functions, layout of the page, creating wireframes, icons and the form etc. and to create one jpeg mockup for the client to review and provide feedback.
I need help from a highly experienced application UI designer who has proven experience in this area. To the selected bidder i will provide full details, screenshots of the current (ugly) forms and any other process flow information. We will work closely to develop the updated version of one of the current forms.
- ONLY bid if you have the required experience, can provide the before/after designs in similar projects
- Simply being a graphic designer is not enough. You should be a GUI designer
- ONLY bid if you have the time to do a quick turnaround and do a good job of it
- You must provide examples of relevant work
- Cut and paste type bids will be ignored
If you have any questions, please use PM.