We require a Graphical User Interface Design for a simple Calendar Application that our company is currently developing for a client. The Calendar is based on the Ethiopic Date System (which is different from the Gregorian Calendar System) and includes functionalities such as Holiday Reminder Functionalities, Conversion of Ethiopic To Gregorian Dates etc. The target platform includes both mobile and tablet devices running Android OS.
The UI would need to be displayed in three different languages (Written in English and Ethiopic Numerals and Alphabets [[url removed, login to view]'ez_script]) and must have a design that creatively fuses Ethiopian cultural elements. Assets that can serve as design inspirations (in terms of familiarizing yourself with the Ethiopian Culture) will be provided to the hired designer.
Please note that we strongly value the following attributes for this Project.
1. Visual Aesthetics
2. Creative Design
3. Alternative Views/Versions for Mobile and Tablet.
4. Design that Allows Presentation of the Calendar in different languages and styles e.g. with each calendar date annotated with/translated to its equivalent Gregorian date)
5. General Adherence to Android UI Design Guidelines [[url removed, login to view]]
- Interested Designers should note that a number of projects of similar nature are inline and our company would be interested in continuously working with successful applicants that prove their skill in this project.
- Multiple Revisions might be requested, depending of provided designs
- Designers that design to our satisfaction in a short period of time will receive bonus payment (details to be discussed).