This project is of a brochure design for a website service called da Gurus and it has two categories of users – Seekers (people who ask questions) and Gurus (people who answer questions). This brochure invites the Gurus / experts / professionals to register on the da Gurus and add their expertise details in different fields / categories in their Guru profiles. They can then quote their price to answer questions and earn money every time they are selected as a winner to answer a question. The content for this is available at this link [url removed, login to view]
Although the main focus of this brochure is on the Gurus, a small section may be added to explain why the Seekers will ask questions and why are they willing to pay for the questions. The content for this section can be extracted out of this page - [url removed, login to view]
Finally, the brochure should explain the inspiration behind the name “da Gurus”. The content for that is available in the last paragraph on this link - [url removed, login to view]
Key points for this project:
- Copy writing skills and perfect English will be required to extract the relevant text out of the above links and modify it appropriately for a brochure.
- I am open to suggestions but it appears that based on the description above, it will require one tri-fold brochure with front and back content (6 sides) on a 8.5” x 11.0” letter size paper. Depending upon the design and lay out, I am open to consider one two-fold brochure (4 sides).
- The logo vector file will be supplied but for the time being you can use the logo from the above website (and remove the word “beta” from that image).
- I am attaching a banner ad file that is targeting Gurus as it will explain the gist of this exercise. The slogan for the Gurus is “Join da Gurus. Answer Questions. Earn money”.
- I am also attaching a banner ad file that targets Seekers as that will explain how to appeal to them. The slogan for the Seekers is “Did you ask da Gurus?”.
- This is a small budget fixed price project. The brochure has to be very classy and yet it will be great if it can be innovatively fit into a 4 color printing option that is outlined here [url removed, login to view]
- The deliverables for this exercise will be a file that is acceptable to the printers at [url removed, login to view] and it should adhere to all their specifications like 300 dpi resolution, etc. They even have EPS templates for the 8.5" x 11" tri-fold brochure (for the margins). These are industry standards that a professional may already be complying.
- I am okay if you use a ready but appropriate brochure template. It should be very elegant, classy and appropriate for the da Gurus website.
- Color scheme from the da Gurus website should be followed. Here are the primary colors: #105E97 (dark blue), #87aecb (medium blue), #dodfeb (light blue) and #df9a3d (orange). I am open to another orange shade if that looks better on the brochure.
1) Read the above two links for the Gurus and Seekers as that will give you a gist of the service.
2) Register on da Gurus website as that will the complete idea about the website and its functioning.
3) An experienced professional designer can take an existing template and cut and copy the text and logo in 15 minutes. Take another 45 minutes for the copy writing / editing and design layout optimization.
4) If you can pull together something real quick and submit your brochure design, then that will help me select the winner.
Price: For an experienced professional, this will be a one hour exercise and should not take more than an hour. I am willing to pay a maximum of $30 for this brochure design.
Skills: Experienced graphic designing + copywriting skills required. Only seasoned professionals doing this work day-in day-out should bid.
Critical: This brochure is for USA audience and only experienced designers who can make superior brochure design with perfect English text may bid for this project.
Needless to say, if the high quality work is submitted then more work / projects will be assigned to the winner. Someone with a-long term business relation perspective will be preferred.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $119 pour ce travail
Hello sir, thanks for posting this type of work, please check PM, there is a sample of work. Thanks -Rana Mahfuz
Hello, Please check your private message board to view our portfolio. Warm Regards. BD Team, D3V Games, India.
hi. I am a painter and a graphic artist. I can help you doing this job if you give me the opportunity. I allready finished a job like this and with success.
Hello, and thanks for checking out my bid! I have over a decade of experience as the PR Director for a not-for-profit arts agency. I research/write/rewrite/edit & proof articles, and create ads, brochures and press rel Plus
Hello, we are having a team of fine artist & flash expertise to give you a best brochure. we are ready to do it. Thanks & Regard Sarita (X Creative)
I have been in the publishing business for 30 years, publishing magazines and newspapers in the Adult Industry and can give you links and proof on-line. I am presently delivering magazines to the printer 300 dpi and in Plus
I am a professional graphic designer, and I cost more than your average bid; however, you will get professional quality, service and content quickly and without hassle. Please consider these attributes in your desire t Plus